- Corey Smith, 13, was charged in connection with a stabbing that left a 61-year-old woman in critical condition and missing her ear
- The boy attacked the woman at 10:30pm in her own driveway
- She was stabbed as she walked from the car to her house
- Smith cut off her ear stabbing her multiple times including in the neck and chest
- The boy then stole the woman’s purse and car keys and drove off in the her car
Corey Smith, 13, was charged in connection with the attack that left a 61-year-old Jackson resident in critical condition
A teenager from Mississippi teen has been charged after he allegedly stabbed a woman and cut off her ear.
Corey Smith, 13, was charged in connection with the attack that left a 61-year-old Jackson resident in critical condition.
The unidentified woman was attacked in her driveway late Tuesday night.
A family member told KMBC that after the woman backed her vehicle into her driveway, got out and walked to her house.
At that moment, the young teen ran over to her and cut off her ear before stabbing her multiple times in the neck and chest.
He then ran off with the woman’s purse and car keys before driving off in her car.
Police said that the woman was found in a pool of blood.
She has since had to undergo several surgeries and is still in critical condition.
Smith was charged as an adult with aggravated assault, auto theft and armed robbery.
Mississippi police said the woman’s 2016 orange Toyota RAV4 was found on Wednesday morning, just a few hours after it was stolen.