- Wilfried Zaha spent some time with Ronaldinho at a Football for Peace event
- They are both ambassadors for the initiative and hung out on Tuesday afternoon
- Zaha tweeted the picture of him and Ronaldinho and called the Brazilian a legend
- After, Ronaldinho went to Wembley and shared a box with the Prince of Jordan
- Another Brazilian great, Kaka, was also in the stands for the goalless stalemate
- READ: Ronaldinho poses alongside stunning portrait of himself in London hotel
Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha chilled out with Brazil ‘legend’ Ronaldinho in London on Tuesday afternoon.
The pair both met up at the Grange City Hotel as part of a Football for Peace event.
Zaha and Ronaldinho both signed up to join the initiative, which uses football diplomacy to unite people and communities, in 2016.
Crystal Palace forward Wilfried Zaha hung out with Ronaldinho at a Football for Peace event
The Palace man tweeted a picture of him and Ronaldinho, who he has previously met through similar events, saying: ‘Back with the legend’.
Ronaldinho also posed for a picture with Prince Ali Of Jordan, who is also an ambassador for Football for Peace, and shared a royal box with him at Wembley after the event.
The Barcelona star met an artist earlier on in the day who had created a stunning portrait of him which has been made available for auction at the inaugural Football for Peace Ball on Friday 17th November, at the iconic Guildhall in London.
The Brazil legend also posed for a snap with Prince Ali Of Jordan and shared a box at Wembley
After carrying out their ambassadorial duties Zaha and Ronaldinho headed to Wembley to watch a goalless stalemate between England and Brazil.
But Ronaldinho was not the only Brazilian legend in attendance with former great Kaka taking to Instagram to share a picture of him and his wife in the stands.
Former Brazil international, Kaka, also went to Wembley to watch their 0-0 draw with England