CBD is one of the leading products in the beauty and wellness industry, with its gradually growing popularity among users. A product made out of therapeutic components that are completely natural, and versatile, presents itself as a tough competitor for several other healthcare products. The limited information regarding CBD may confuse the audience to encourage its usage or not, though there is so much more to it than meets the eye.
The product may have its origin from cannabis yet offers a non-psychoactive effect with its usage, and this very fact kindles our curiosity regarding its overall composition and effect. Considering the various inquisitions regarding CBD, we have created a list of seven amazing CBD facts that you need to know to understand this product better. These facts will offer you a greater insight into CBD and might encourage you to incorporate some of the products in your healthcare regimen as well!
- CBD is a pet-friendly ingredient: An astonishing truth to know about CBD is its potential to benefit pets. Yes, CBD is a powerful medication to treat health concerns such as pain, anxiety, inflammation, and stress in your pets. It offers similar benefits as it has on humans. The reason behind it is that humans and pets possess similar endocannabinoid systems. CBD, as an ingredient, works its way to interact with the endocannabinoid system and regulate several body functions to maintain its health and homeostasis. It is also capable of treating the old age health concerns that your pet might start developing after a certain age.
- Both Marijuana and Hemp produce CBD: CBD is one of the significant components of the cannabis plant, though, for some, it can get confusing as to which species it belongs to. To clear the doubt, you must know that Hemp and Marijuana are two different species of the same plant of cannabis, and both of them are capable of producing CBD as their component. While both species may provide CBD, there is a tiny difference in the characteristics of these two versions of CBD. CO2 extracted hemp oil tincture contains higher levels of CBD and negligent levels of THC in it. One the other hand, CBD oil extracted from Marijuana may contain around 5-30% of THC oil into it.
- CBD is available in various forms: With the rising popularity and demand, manufacturers are striving hard to produce a variety of CBD products to satisfy the demand of their consumers. CBD is a versatile ingredient and is not limited to just one form. CBD manufacturing companies allow the sale of CBD in various forms that can meet the demand of users successfully. Products such as CBD oil, topicals, and edibles are widely popular among frequent users. The edibles are specifically reaching more people due to their ease of consumption..
- CBD is potentially good to treat epilepsy: Being a therapeutically effective component, CBD has always been used to treat various health conditions, and fortunately, physicians have found it beneficial for treating Epilepsy. CBD is known to offer great relief to Epileptic patients that go through a concerning amount of seizures. Charlotte’s web is the biggest example of its benefits. It is a famous CBD oil, named after a girl Charlotte Figi, who used to go through more than 300 seizures a week. CBD oil helped to bring down the seizure count from 300 to about 1 in a month.
- CBD is completely legal in Canada: Amid various states that are still striving to get CBD legalized in their respective states, there is one that is open for all sorts of CBD or cannabis sale and consumption. Canada does not have restrictions on the usage of CBD products at all.
- CBD is not the only component of cannabis: The plant of cannabis contains various components in itself, and CBD is just one of the many. As complex as the effect of cannabis is, it occupies over 100 other cannabinoids that have separate functions on its usage in humans. Some of the prominently known ones are cannabichromene (CBC), tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), cannabidiol acid (CBDA), and cannabigerol (CBG). Moreover, one can even order CBD gummies, topicals, tinctures, and other products from trusted cannabis industry brands like High Supplies.
- CBD offers various beauty benefits: CBD is rich in healthcare benefits, one of them being a competent product for furnishing skin-improving properties. A versatile product that is completely natural and effective is hard to give up, and the healthcare industry is using this very trait to offer improved beauty benefits. CBD is rich in anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidants that help to reduce free-radical damage on the skin to make it appear taut and youthful.
CBD is a highly complex component of cannabis that has so many amazing facts that are hard to include in just one article. It may be a gradually rising component, yet its usage dates centuries back and speaks volumes of its versatile nature. We hope this informative piece helps to offer a little insight into the CBD and its astonishing world!