Located on the south coast of China, Hong Kong is an immensely popular tourist destination. It is enclosed via the mesmerizing South China sea that makes the city all the more beautiful. This is one of the reasons why this city pulls countless tourists to this destination every year. Along with offering entertainment this city also provides perfect scenic beauty. If you are a nature enthusiast, then this is the city for you. Fortunately, traveling to Hong Kong is quite economical no wonder you can plan a relaxing and long vacation here.
Things to Do in Hong Kong
- Sok Kwu Wan– This is a renowned picnic bay situated on Lamma Island and an excellent place for tourists to enjoy a picnic within the beautiful setting. It also has some tourist attractions and restaurants nearby that may be visited.
- Ocean Park– It is situated in China’s south end and is amid the most beautiful theme parks within Southeast Asia. Also, it is the most excellent marine educational centers within China thereby making it a must visit place.
- Mount Austin– Popularly called the Victoria Peak, this is a famous mountain situated on the Hong Kong Island having a breathtaking sight. It has modern transportation that takes tourists around this mountain for sightseeing. There are also beautiful restaurants nearby that offer sumptuous cuisine.
- Lantau Island– It is situated near Pearl River and has natural beauty in abundance. Engulfed via the river, this is the biggest island in China. This island signifies China’s ancient culture thereby making it an ideal place for history and culture buffs. To know more browse through the best things to do in Hong Kong – ExpatLiving.
- Skyscraper Skyline– It is one of the city’s key attractions. Hong Kong boasts of the maximum number of skyscrapers in the world which throws light on the fact that tourists will never get disappointed seeing the beautiful skyline. If you have a passion for photography, you are sure to add some amazing ones in your collection.
- Da Pai Dongs– Food lovers rejoice. These are stalls placed on the street side that offer authentic Chinese delicacies. Tourists will take immense pleasure having delicious rice dishes and noodles sitting near the beach and asking for more.
- Ngong Ping Cable Car– Should you favor jaw-dropping exploration, try the cable car experience here which makes regular trips amid Ngong Ping and Tug Chu, the route amid Lantau Mountains. While riding the car, you can have a breathtaking view of the beautiful South China Sea.
- Disney Land– It is a must see-place as it highlights the real culture and creativity of the Chinese inhabitants. Situated in Lantau Island your magical journey here will begin as you meet Mickey Mouse and other Disney friends.
Hong Kong, all in all, is a beautiful city, a place that is replete with gorgeous beaches, natural and man-made features, exotic delicacies, massive shopping centers and much more. In short, there is something for every age group. One can also enjoy ferry rides and boating. Hurry, book your tickets right away to enjoy that one-of-a-kind experience.