About featuring in a MailOnline video
We are looking to recruit users of MailOnline to appear in a short film for business to business purposes (i.e. not to be broadcast).
To enable us to select people for the film, we are asking you to send us a short video of yourself talking about why you visit MailOnline. From all the videos received we’ll select up to 20 finalists; these finalists will be professionally interviewed and the footage included in a film about MailOnline.
If you are successful in getting through to the final cut you will receive $300 in cash.
Hurry – we need to receive your video by Friday 19th October.
Tips for your video
Your video can be very simple and recorded from a mobile device, webcam or a video camera. You will then need to save your video to a computer so you upload here and submit to us.
It only needs to be a short video. As a guide somewhere around 30 seconds to 1 minute – don’t worry if it is longer though. Save your video file using your first and last name, e.g. John_Smith.
Please include the following in your video:
- Your name
- Your age
- Where you live – just the Town and State
- Your job/career
- How often you visit MailOnline
- Why you visit MailOnline
- The things you like best about MailOnline
- Where and when you visit MailOnline
Once you have finished your video, complete the form below.
To add your video:
- Save your video to your desktop
- Complete your name and email address
- Click the browse button below and select your video in your files
- Then click ‘Submit video’ and your video will then be sent to us.
Alternatively, you may email your video directly to email@example.com