Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos claims Trump Organization docs PROVE 2007 sexual assault

Former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos has released a cache of new documents she says supports her allegations that Donald Trump assaulted her in 2007 as her defamation case against the president ramps up. 

Zervos, who is suing Trump for defaming her by denying the sexual assault, made the claims in a filing in New York Supreme Court on Thursday.  

In the filing, her attorneys requested that the court make public nine pages of Trump Organization documents that the president’s lawyers are attempting to designate as confidential.

Zervos claims the pages include calendar records and emails that show Trump was at the place, at the time she says he assaulted her. 

Former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos has released a cache of new evidence supporting her allegations that Donald Trump assaulted her in 2007 as her defamation case against the president ramps up. Zervos, a Republican, is pictured in 2017

She claims Trump forcibly kissed her at a job interview in Manhattan’s Trump Tower in early December 2007 then aggressively groped weeks later at a professional dinner in Los Angeles. 

Trump attorney Marc Kasowitz responded to the filing by calling Zervos’ allegations ‘entirely meritless and not corroborated by any documents’. 

The Thursday filing also contains claims that Zervos – a Republican – came forward with her allegations far in advance of Trump’s 2016 campaign – contradicting the assertion that her allegations were politically motivated.  

Zervos’ attorney Mariann Wang writes in the filing that her client contacted Fox News about the alleged assault in August 2015 – but the outlet ignored her. 

Wang also states that Zervos contacted multiple lawyers about taking legal action back in 2011 – including acclaimed women’s rights lawyer Gloria Allred – who represented her at the time that she went public before the election but withdrew from the case without explanation last year.  

Zervos broke her silence about the split from Allred this week, accusing the attorney of repeatedly belittling her. 

Zervos claims the president's attorneys are attempting to conceal documents that corroborate her account of being forcibly kissed by Trump at a job interview in Manhattan's Trump Tower in early December 2007 then aggressively groped weeks later at a professional dinner in Los Angeles (2007 file photo)

Zervos claims the president’s attorneys are attempting to conceal documents that corroborate her account of being forcibly kissed by Trump at a job interview in Manhattan’s Trump Tower in early December 2007 then aggressively groped weeks later at a professional dinner in Los Angeles (2007 file photo)

Zervos was one of several women who came forward to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election as he came under fire for bragging about grabbing women’s genitals in a now-notorious Access Hollywood clip with Billy Bush. 

Trump vehemently denied the accusations, calling them ‘100 percent fabricated and made-up’ and branding his accusers ‘liars’ who wanted their ’10 minutes of fame’. He issued a public statement denouncing Zervos’ allegations.   

The president’s lawyers have fought to have Zervos’ suit dismissed or delayed until he is out of office, hinging their argument on the Supremacy Clause of the US Constitution – which bars a sitting president from being sued in state court.

An appellate judge denied that argument in March, saying that ‘no one is above the law’.

The case is now gaining momentum and could be headed to trial in the thick of the 2020 election.  

The appellate judge ordered parties involved in the case to undergo deposition by December 6. At a hearing last week, Trump was ordered to provide four potential dates for the deposition to take place.     

If Wang succeeds in getting the documents described in Thursday’s filing designated non-confidential, they will become public in time for a summary judgment briefing scheduled for March.

Zervos was one of several women who came forward to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election. She is now suing the president for allegedly defaming her by denying her allegations

Zervos was one of several women who came forward to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct in the weeks leading up to the 2016 presidential election. She is now suing the president for allegedly defaming her by denying her allegations

Trump vehemently denied Zervos' allegations and claimed that he never met her in a hotel. He branded her and the other accusers 'liars' who wanted their '10 minutes of fame'

Trump vehemently denied Zervos’ allegations and claimed that he never met her in a hotel. He branded her and the other accusers ‘liars’ who wanted their ’10 minutes of fame’

The documents reportedly include calendar records which showed Trump was scheduled to be at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California on December 21, 2007, in the timeframe when Zervos says he forced himself on her at that hotel. 

The 47-year-old, who was on season five of the Apprentice in 2006, said Trump kissed and groped her without consent at what she thought would be a professional dinner before inviting her to meet him at his golf course the following morning. 

The calendar records allegedly indicate that he was scheduled to be at the golf course the morning after he checked in to the hotel.  

While the calendar doesn’t specifically mention a meeting with Zervos, the Thursday filing states that the documents ‘line up with Ms. Zervos’s detailed public account with striking accuracy’ and prove that Trump lied when he claimed in 2016 that he ‘never met her at a hotel’.

The filing includes emails from the fall of 2007 in which Zervos and Trump’s secretary discussed potential meetings.  

Some portions of the filing were redacted as Zervos’ attorney Marion Wang said the information came from documents that Trump’s lawyers designated confidential because they contained the president’s old phone number. 

Wang called the designation ‘absurd’ because Trump has already publicized his former cellphone to his millions of Twitter followers during the 2016 campaign. 

She said the redacted information corroborates her client’s claims ‘with even more granularity’. 

Thursday's court filing states that Zervos contacted multiple lawyers about taking legal action back in 2011 - including acclaimed women's rights lawyer Gloria Allred - who represented her at the time that she went public before the election but withdrew from the case without explanation last year. Zervos broke her silence about the split from Allred this week, accusing the attorney of repeatedly belittling her. Zervos and Allred are pictured together in 2017

Thursday’s court filing states that Zervos contacted multiple lawyers about taking legal action back in 2011 – including acclaimed women’s rights lawyer Gloria Allred – who represented her at the time that she went public before the election but withdrew from the case without explanation last year. Zervos broke her silence about the split from Allred this week, accusing the attorney of repeatedly belittling her. Zervos and Allred are pictured together in 2017

The new court filing also contains claims that Zervos came forward with her allegations far in advance of Trump’s 2016 campaign – contradicting the plaintiff’s claims that she was politically motivated in speaking out. 

The filing includes an email Zervos sent to Fox News on August 9, 2015, detailing Trump’s alleged misconduct.  

The email, under the subject line ‘Trump Hit On Me’, states: ‘I was on the Apprentice. After the show was completed, Trump invited me to a hotel room under the guise of working for him. He had a different agenda. Please contact me to speak further as I have tried to make contact.’  

Wang stated in the filing that Zervos reported Trump’s alleged assaults to family and close friends immediately after they occurred, and then reached out to ‘multiple lawyers’ about taking legal action in 2011.  

One of those lawyers was Allred, who represented Zervos at the time of the October 2016 news conference where she first accused Trump of sexual assault.  

Allred withdrew from the case in April of last year – and neither she nor Zervos publicly disclosed the reason for the split. 

Zervos aired her grievances against Allred in an interview this week, describing how the attorney allegedly chastised her in phone calls and belittled her in emails.

She also accused Allred of refusing to disclose a 2011 phone call about the allegations that would support her claim that her accusations were not politically motivated.  

‘I realize speaking publicly about Gloria Allred could make my case against Mr. Trump more difficult,’ Zervos told The Daily Beast. 

‘But I can’t sit and watch her take on more victims and not say anything.’

Allred branded Zervos’ allegations ‘false’ but declined to elaborate, citing ethical obligations to her former client.  

‘I have been a lawyer for 43 years, and my law firm and I are proud that we have always maintained the highest ethical standards and we will continue to do so for the remainder of our careers,’ Allred told The Daily Beast. 

Read Thursday’s court filing in full below: 

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk