- Barcelona take on Espanyol in the Copa del Rey quarter-finals on Thursday
- Philippe Coutinho is expected to play as Barcelona aim to turn things around
- Espanyol beat Ernesto Valverde’s side 1-0 in the first leg earlier this month
- Barcelona starting XI: Cillessen; S. Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Rakitic, Aleix Vidal, Busquets; Iniesta, L Suarez, Messi
- Follow Sportsmail for all the build-up and coverage when it kicks off at 8.30pm
Philippe Coutinho is expected to feature as Barcelona take on Espanyol in the second leg of their Copa del Rey quarter-final on Thursday night.
Ernesto Valverde’s team trail 1-0 after Oscar Melendo’s late strike in the first leg.
Coutinho, along with the rest of his team-mates, will be aiming to overturn the deficit to get Barcelona to their eighth consecutive Copa del Rey semi-final.
Follow Sportsmail’s TOM FARMERY for all the build-up and live coverage of the match when it kicks off at 8.30pm UK time.