Beauty Knowhow: Six new tool kit picks
These are my latest favourites – they all play a part in my routine
Six new tool kit picks
Clockwise from top:
- Beauty Pie Uplifting Microcurrent Face Roller (£32.93 for members; £100 for non-members, beautypie.com) is a solar-charged gadget that delivers a wonderfully relaxing shiatsu-style face massage. I couldn’t even feel the current.
- I wear a silk sleep mask every night and I swear it reduces my morning wrinkles as it protects skin from pillow-induced creases. I’m currently obsessed by this limited-edition Slip Day Spa Sleep Mask (£50, slip.com) and its accompanying fruity designs.
- Space NK make-up brushes (from £12, spacenk.com) are vegan-friendly with handles made from sustainably sourced wood. Great for first-timers and professionals.
- Jillian Dempsey Gold Sculpting Bar (£185, thisisbeautymart.com) is a Japanese-made, 24-carat-gold-plated vibrating tool that really does help to de-puff and bring definition to the face. Visit jilliandempsey.com for a how-to video.
- Real Techniques 212 Face and Body Blender (£14.99, superdrug.com). This brush has dense, domed bristles that are ideal for buffing in body shimmers and bronzers to ensure even coverage.
- Beautifully crafted, with a walnut handle, the Susanne Kaufmann Obsidian Face Roller (£230, susannekaufmann.com) uses a obsidian stone (from the South Tyrol) which stays cool and is thought to have healing properties. Simple to use, and the generous-sized head feels effective.