The latest health scoop in the world involves the use of cannabis products. Cannabis contains cannabidiol or CBD, one of its most popular compounds. CBD has a wide range of health properties. As a result, it’s effective in managing various health problems. It should be noted that CBD is versatile and can exist in many forms. CBD creams are the most popular right now and here is a review of the best CBD creams for pain.
What Are CBD Creams?
A CBD cream is simply a cream or lotion that is infused with the most concentrated form of CBD oil. The CBD compound that is added to CBD creams is usually extracted by using the CO2 extraction method. CBD creams are for external applications and normally applied to the skin.
How Are CBD Creams Different From Other CBD Products
The main difference between CBD creams and other CBD products lies in the mode of application. CBD cream is for external use. You need to apply it to the skin for a localized effect. This is because the cream specifically acts on a certain body part. In addition to that, topical CBD creams don’t reach the bloodstream, unlike other products. They simply interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system that’s found on the skin.
Note: just like other CBD products, creams contain cannabidiol as their base ingredients.
Benefits of CBD Creams for Pain
Using CBD Cream for pain can change your life and make it bearable. The compound contains anti-inflammatory that helps to manage joint and muscle pains in different parts of the body. If you are going to use a topical cream, then here are the possible benefits:
- Treating arthritis pain
- It can help to inhibit the buildup of dead skin cells
- Soothing pain caused by various skin infections such as eczema, psoriasis, and rashes.
- Enhancing post-workout recovery
Best CBD Cream for Pain
The best CBD cream for pain should be effective for external application. But how can you make sure that the product you’re using is great and offers value for money? Well, here is a review of the best CBD creams for pain that you can try out.
Do you want to treat pain and discomfort effectively? This is the number one brand with the best CBD cream for pain. TryTheCBD ensures that you can live a comfortable and active lifestyle that’s free of pain. But significantly easing your pain, this CBD topical can take you to a whole new world.
TryTheCBD cream for pain can help to treat sore joints, painful muscles, and facilitate post-workout recovery. Due to the localized effect it provides, this product is loved by professional athletes who need to enhance their recovery process.
- Every CBD topical container contains 500 mg of CBD cream
- Processing involves the use of premium hemp extracts and CO2 method.
- Solvent-free and purely organic CBD oil.
- A versatile and fast-acting product for treating painful conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, sore muscles, and neuropathy
- It provides fast and lasting effects
- The hemp has high amounts of terpenes that effectively relieve pain
- Suitable for treating chronic conditions
- There is only one level of potency
HealthworxCBD is a prominent brand that’s considered to be a game-changer. They have one of the most sought-after CBD cream for pain. The highly absorbable product usually helps to relieve various painful conditions that may require external applications of CBD.
Their CBD cream has a blend of organic ingredients that make it ideal for treating pain. For instance, there is organic olive fruit oil, raspberry seed oil, and mango seed butter among others. The vegan-friendly and CO2-extracted product contains 500 mg CBD. So, you can use to successfully manage various painful conditions externally.
- CO2-Extracted hemp
- Vegan-friendly 500 mg CBD
- The topical cream has a beautiful set of ingredients that treat pain and nourish the skin
- It’s free of toxic chemicals
- Perfect for treating pain
- It’s a great addition to any skincare regimen
- There is only one level of potency
- Not suitable for use with a sensitive skin
Rated as the best CBD cream for arthritis pain, CBDfx cream is highly versatile in easing discomfort. The product that is suitable for external application. The high potency formula has been designed specifically for muscle and joint pain.
What makes CBDfx topical cream stand out is that it contains more than just CBD. The cream contains powerful botanical extracts with anti-inflammatory properties. They include caffeine and willow bark that normally have a soothing effect. The muscle and joint cream is made with all-natural broad-spectrum that helps to provide quick and lasting results.
- Has powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- It’s available in 500 mg and 1000 mg concentration
- Non-GMO, all-natural, and contains broad-spectrum CBD
- Provides cooling and heating relief
- Relieves joint and muscle pains
- Nourishes the skin and leaves it supple
- It’s free of harmful chemicals
- The cream is quite expensive
Sabaidee is among the top brands and they also have the best CBD creams for pain. The brand offers highly effective products that are of high-quality. In addition to that, the customer service is excellent. The top-rated relief rub is perfect for localized use and it normally provides almost instant effects.
Sabaidee topical CBD cream for pain is infused with wintergreen leaf. This extract helps to provide a soothing effect by treating inflammation. It should be noted that the full-spectrum CBD topical normally contains a blend of natural botanical ingredients. They work alongside each other synergistically to treat pain. Besides that, they also help to restore the skin’s health.
- Full-spectrum CBD with a blend of natural botanical ingredients
- 250 mg of CBD cream per bottle
- It has potent anti-inflammatory properties
- The pain relief rub is triple-tested for effectiveness and purity
- It’s real and highly potent
- Safe and reliable CBD topical cream for pain
- It doesn’t have an overpowering cream
- Its potency level doesn’t make it suitable for chronic conditions
Closing our top 5 list of the best CBD cream for pain is Medterra CBD topical. Customers love this brand because their products are fully compliant with the available regulations. This means that the safety and effectiveness of its CBD cream for pain are guaranteed.
The THC-free and solvent-free product doesn’t have contaminants. This makes it effective in treating different conditions. It should be noted that Medterra has one of the best CBD cream for arthritis pain that usually offers amazing and lasting results.
- Organic and THC-free product
- There are two types of topical creams: rapid cooling cream and manuka cream
- CBD rapid cream has two levels of potencies: 250 and 750 mg
- CBD + manuka cream has two levels of potencies: 125 mg and 250 mg
- Highly versatile topical CBD cream
- There are several potency options to choose from
- Provides lasting results
- Quite expensive
How to Apply and Dosage of CBD Creams
CBD creams are for external applications. So, you need to apply them to the skin in order to experience beneficial results. While the application process is very simple, here is how you can get optimal results.
Step 1: Prepare Where to Apply
Are you going to apply the cream on your shoulders, bank, knees, and arms or where? Well, the thing is that you should know where to apply and prepare the area. Note that the preparation of the application area is important for strategic effect.
Step 2: Clean Up the Area
Cleaning up the skin is important as it helps to optimize the full benefits of CBD. Besides that, it’s important in removing contaminants and bacteria. Use warm water and a mild cleanser to gently scrub the specific area.
Step 3: Apply and Massage the Cream
Pat the specific skin area dry using a clean towel. Thereafter, go ahead and apply the topical cream while massaging it gently. Avoid exerting too much pressure on the said area to avoid breaking up the skin.
Note: apply the CBD cream once/twice a day or as per the recommendations. Don’t forget to wash your hands after every application since the cream might contain other ingredients.
Are CBD Topical Products Safe?
CBD topical cream products are safe. The fact that they are for external applications makes them even safer since they don’t even enter the bloodstream. However, there are chances that it may result in possible side effects such as:
- Skin redness
- Skin sensitivity
Where to Buy the Best CBD Cream for Pain?
You can find CBD cream in your local retail stores or even in several retail outlets. But the market isn’t under regulation. This means that your chances of getting the best CBD cream for pain are fewer. The best place to buy CBD cream for pain is, therefore, directly from the manufacturer’s website.
Are CBD Topical Products Legal?
Topical CBD products are legal because they have less than 0.3% THC. Note that CBD was made legal federally after the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill. So, you can buy CBD oil and related products without a prescription. However, you need to understand that there are different laws for different regions. So, you need to understand them first.
The Bottom Line
Dealing with pain isn’t easy whether it’s a mild or severe condition. But finding the right product that can help subdue the pain can be highly beneficial to your health. The products in this review guide are among the best in the market.so, if you are looking for the best CBD cream for pain, then you can find one that suits your budget and needs.