Sheds are the perfect space in addition to the living space where you can place your tools and excess items etc. Building a shed is a challenging job but it’s very helpful to build it as it can be used for housing your tools. Here are a few best shed plans for the construction of your shed.
- Gable Style Shed
These sheds are with a triangle shed roof. The sides of the roof form a ridge at the center. This creates a triangular shape extension. This is called a gable. You can construct your shed with various dimensions such as 16X24, 16X20, 14X24,12X20,12X16 etc. You can easily build your shed by these premium shed plans.
- Lean-To Style Shed
These sheds are usually attached to a building or wall. These sheds are with a roof that pitches toward one way and supported by rafter on a separate solid structure. These are also available in different dimensions such as 14X20, 14X16, 14X14, 6X6, etc. You can build your shed by these premium shed plans.
- Hip Roof Style Shed
These sheds contain a roof with all four sides slope downward on the sidewalls and not form a triangular shape like a gable shed. These sheds are difficult to build and require time to build it. You can construct it with different dimensions such as 8X16, 10X12,10X16, 16X24 etc.
Advantages of a shed
- Shed is used for the storage of tools, accessories, equipment, etc. It provides an excellent space for storing various things and you can access them when you need it.
- Shed also used for reducing the clutter by providing an excellent space for gardening tools, sports tools, and toys of kids.
- Your shed also keeps you safe from hazardous substances by providing an excellent space for fertilizers, acids, weed killers’ sprays, and other toxic chemicals.
- Shed also provide value to your home by increasing its resale value. It also provides a good look at your home.
- A shed is not just a storage space its also provide a good space for a playhouse, workshop, and a home office.
- Shed is a good place for an outdoor retreat. If you want to relax just keep a chair and cushion in your shed and make it a relaxing place.
- Most people do not practice a hobby due to lack of space. Sheds provide a good space for different hobbies such as sewing, painting, etc.