- A Perth Bunnings was engulfed in massive flames on Monday night
- The building has reportedly collapsed in on itself following the blaze
- Multiple fire and emergency crews are on scene trying to contain the situation
A Perth Bunnings store was engulfed in flames on Monday night, with the entire warehouse reportedly collapsing in on itself.
The blaze broke out late on Monday, and more than 30 fire crews were seen on the scene attempting to put it out.
Thick smoke was filmed pouring from the warehouse, with strong winds pushing it towards nearby suburbs.
The chemicals inside the warehouse gave the smoke a strong, toxic smell, The ABC reported.
Nearby, residents were evacuated from the Inglewood Night Markets.
More to come.