Yes. Apple Music allows users to download songs for offline playback. But you only can listen to your downloaded files offline before the subscription expiry date. Some of you may want to transfer the downloaded Apple Music files to other players or devices. But I have to tell you it’s not allowed. Apple Music requires a subscription to access all music including your downloaded files. You will find them become inaccessible when the subscription expired.
Instead of subscribing to Apple Music, what else way is possible to listen to Apple Music songs offline? Here I will recommend you to use an Apple Music Converter, which is created to remove DRM from Apple Music files and make them playable on any device and player. For example, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is one of the best choices to help you.
About SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter
To improve people’s music entertainment, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter is created for Windows and Mac computers. It is capable of removing DRM restrictions from Apple Music files while downloading them offline. With it, you can listen to Apple Music songs whenever and wherever you like with no DRM restriction. Moreover, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter offers multiple frequently-used audio formats for converting Apple Music files, for example, MP3, AC3, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, AU, AAC. As for the output quality, users can select from 320kbps to 128kbps. High-quality outcomes are guaranteed.
Features on SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter
- It’s a DRM removal for Apple Music files. SpotiKeep can remove the DRM protection from your favorite songs and let you enjoy them freely.
- It can download Apple Music to be offline. SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter can access your favorite songs via iTunes and allows you to download them to the local folder easily.
- It offers many output formats. With SpotiKeep, you can convert Apple Music files to MP3, AC3, M4A, AIFF, FLAC, AU, AAC.
- Batch downloading is supported. SpotiKeep can download multiple songs from Apple Music at the same stop. If you want to download a whole album, it will be helpful.
- Concise and clear interface design is offered. A user-friendly interface will improve the user experience in download Apple Music. No ads will show up to bother your operation.
- Advanced settings are offered. In addition to the general settings, SpotiKeep also allows users to change the SampleRate, Bitrate, Channels of the converting files so as to customize the outcomes.
How to Download Apple Music Files Without DRM?
For new users, you don’t need to be worried about too complicated operations. Featured with a user-friendly interface, every new user can master how to download Apple Music files without DRM. Here’s a simple tutorial.
- Step 1. Launch SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter to activate your iTunes program. Then, access your created playlists via iTunes.
- Step 2. Select your favorite songs.
- Step 3. Preset the output format and quality. Moreover, you can change the saving path as well.
- Step 4. Click “Convert” to start downloading Apple Music files without DRM.
That’s all about how to download DRM-free Apple Music files with SpotiKeep. With only 4 simple steps, you can save your favorite songs from Apple Music to your local folder. Basically, SpotiKeep Apple Music Converter meets the needs of downloading Apple Music songs without DRM. If you need a solution like that, why not have a try?