Champions League draw: Cristiano Ronaldo handed mouthwatering reunuion with Manchester United in Champions League as Tottenham are grouped with Barcelona as Liverpool are handed nightmare group with PSG and Napoli
- Cristiano Ronaldo will head back to Old Trafford with his new side Juventus
- Ronaldo made his career at Manchester United before moving to Real Madrid
- Tottenham have been grouped with Spanish champions Barcelona
- The first round of group stage fixtures will start on Tuesday, September 18
- The final will be played on June 1 at the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid
- Real Madrid are aiming to win the competition for the fourth time in a row
Cristiano Ronaldo will head back to Old Trafford after Manchester United were drawn in Group H with Italian champions Juventus.
Tottenham have a tough task to make it through to the last 16 of the Champions League after they were drawn in Group B with Barcelona.
Manchester City have an easier route to the knockout stages with Shakhtar Donetsk the toughest opponents in Group F.
Liverpool will come up against Paris Saint-Germain and Napoli in a nightmare Group C.
Real Madrid celebrate winning the Champions League after beating Juventus in May
Atletico Madrid (Spain)
Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
Paris Saint-Germain (France)
Lokomotiv Moscow (Russia)
Bayern Munich (Germany)
MANCHESTER CITY (England)
Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
Real Madrid (Spain)
MANCHESTER UNITED (England)
Former Real Madrid midfielder Kaka and Manchester United favourite Diego Forlan conducted Thursday’s draw at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
The first round of group stage fixtures will start on Tuesday, September 18.
The final will be played on June 1 at Atletico Madrid’s home, the Wanda Metropolitano in Madrid.
More to follow