ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW: Champions League final – Tottenham vs Liverpool
- The Champions League final will take place on the June 1 at 8pm (BST)
- Champions League final will take place in Spain’s capital city, Madrid
- UK viewers can watch the Champions League final live on BT Sport
We now have our Champions League finalists Tottenham and Liverpool.
Tottenham made a miraculous recovery in second-leg after allowing Ajax to score two more goals to make it 3-0 on aggregate at half-time. However, Spurs came back in the second-half with a hat trick from Lucas Moura.
Jurgen Klopp’s side have made it to the final in two consecutive year’s now after their latest triumph over Barcelona saw them overturn 3-goal first leg deficit to 4-3 on aggregate in second leg at Anfield.
Sportsmail provide you with everything you need to know for the Champions League final between Tottenham vs Liverpool including time, date, location and how to watch plus how both teams made it to the final and their stats.
Tottenham will join Liverpool in the Champions league final as both sides look to lift the trophy
When and what time is the Champions League final?
The final between Tottenham vs Liverpool takes place on Saturday, 1 June at 8pm (BST).
How can I watch Champions League final?
UK viewers will be able to watch Spurs vs Liverpool live on BT Sport for free.
For our American audience you can catch the action on TNT and B/R Live at 3pm (EST).
Where is the Champions League taking place?
The UEFA Champions League final will take place in Spain’s capital, Madrid.
The match venue will be at Atletico Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano Stadium, which has a capacity of 67,789 people.
Champions League final takes place in Madrid at Atletico’s Wanda Metropolitano Stadium
Can I get Champions League final tickets?
The public ballot for the Champions League final closed on Thursday, March 21 which had 4000 tickets on offer.
Liverpool and Tottenham fans are notified by their clubs’ sales processes once the semi-finals are completed with both teams allocated 17,000 tickets each for their supporters.
Ticket prices are £519 (Category A), £389 (Category B), £156 (Category C) and £60 (Category D).
The rest of the tickets are allocated to UEFA and national associations, local organising committee, commercial partners and broadcasters.
How did Tottenham and Liverpool make it to the final?
- Inter Milan 2-1 Tottenham
- Tottenham 2-4 Barcelona
- PSV 2-2 Tottenham
- Tottenham 2-1 PSV
- Tottenham 1-0 Inter Milan
- Barcelona 1-1 Tottenham
- 1st Leg – Tottenham 3-0 Dortmund
- 2nd Leg – Dortmund 0-1 Tottenham
- 1st Leg – Tottenham 1-0 Man City
- 2nd Leg – Man City 4-3 Tottenham
- 1st Leg – Tottenham 0-1 Ajax
- 2nd Leg – Ajax 2-3 Tottenham
- Liverpool 3-2 PSG
- Napoli 1-0 Liverpool
- Liverpool 4-0 Red Star
- Red Star 2-0 Liverpool
- PSG 2-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool 1-0 Napoli
- 1st Leg – Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich
- 2nd Leg – Bayern Munich 1-3 Liverpool
- 1st Leg – Liverpool 2-0 Porto
- 2nd Leg – Porto 1-4 Liverpool
- 1st Leg – Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool
- 2nd Leg – Liverpool 4-0
Tottenham’s Champions League Stats
Here are all the stats for Tottenham’s Champions League campaign from group stages up to the semi-final:
Top 5 goalscorers for Tottenham
- Harry Kane – 5
- Son Heung-min – 4
- Lucas Moura – 4
- Christian Eriksen – 2
- Fernando Llorente – 2
- Wins – 6
- Losses – 4
- Draw – 2
- Goals – 20
- Total Shots – 128
- Shooting Accuracy – 52.3%
- Assists – 18
- Big Chance Total – 26
- Big Chance Conversion – 30.8%
- Touches in the opposition box – 310
- Errors leading to goals – 4
- Goals Conceded – 17
*Stats courtesy of Opta
Liverpool’s Champions League Stats
Here are all the stats for Liverpool’s Champions League campaign from group stages up to the semi-final:
Top 5 goalscorers for Liverpool
- Mohamed Salah – 4
- Roberto Firmino – 4
- Sadio Mane – 4
- Divock Origi – 2
- Georginio Wijnaldum – 2
- Wins – 7
- Losses – 4
- Draws – 1
- Goals – 22
- Total Shots – 133
- Shooting Accuracy – 41.4%
- Assists – 17
- Big Chance Total – 40
- Big Chance Conversion – 37.5%
- Touches in the opposition box – 393
- Errors leading to goals – 2
- Goals Conceded – 12
*Stats courtesy of Opta
Champions League final odds
- Liverpool – 20/23
- Tottenham – 3/1
- Draw – 5/2
*Odds provided by Betfair