Champions League Guide: Last-16 dates, kick-off times and full fixture list plus how to watch, odds and more
- Champions League round of 16 kicks-off 8pm (GMT) on 12 February
- UK viewers will be able to view all Champions League matches on BT Sport
- Manchester City are bookmakers current favourite to win Champions League
Not long left until Europe’s elite teams go head to head in the Champions League last-16.
Premier League sides Manchester United, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham will face PSG, Bayern Munich, Schalke and Borussia Dortmund, respectively.
Sportsmail will provide you with everything you need to know for the Champions League round of 16 including dates, kick-off times and full fixture list plus how to watch, latest odds and more.
Real Madrid will be hoping to make it a four consecutive Champions League title win
When is it?
The first leg of Champions League last 16 take place on 12, 13, 19 and 20 February.
The second leg will then take place two weeks later on 5, 6, 12 and 13 March.
Will VAR be used?
Yes. Video assistant referee will be introduced to the Champions League for the rest of the tournament.
Players caught gesturing for VAR to be used may find themselves with a yellow card as a caution.
Rule changes that impact last-16
- No players are cup tied so any January transfers which saw a player play for another Europa League or Champions League team can be used by the new team. Teams can register a maximum of three new eligible players in the remaining matches.
- Knockout matches that go to extra-time will allow teams a fourth substitute.
Champions League last-16 fixtures and channel
Tuesday 12th February
- Roma vs Porto – KO 8pm on BT Sport 3
- Manchester United vs PSG – KO 8pm on BT Sport 2/4K UHD
Wednesday 13th February
- Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund – KO 8pm on BT Sport 2/4K UHD
- Ajax vs Real Madrid – KO 8pm on BT Sport 3
Tuesday 19th February
- Lyon vs Barcelona – KO 8pm on BT Sport 3
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich – KO 8pm on BT Sport 2/4K UHD
Wednesday 20th February
- Atletico Madrid vs Juventus – KO 8pm on BT Sport 3
- Schalke vs Man City – KO 8pm on BT Sport 2
Tuesday 5th March
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
- Real Madrid vs Ajax – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
Wednesday 6th March
- PSG vs Manchester United – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
- Porto vs Roma – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
Tuesday 12th March
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
- Manchester City vs Schalke – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
Wednesday 13th March
- Barcelona vs Lyon – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
- Schalke vs Man City – KO 8pm on BT Sport TBC
Champions League winner odds
- Manchester City – 10/3
- Barcelona – 4/1
- Juventus – 6/1
- PSG – 7/1
- Liverpool – 8/1
- Real Madrid – 12/1
- Bayern Munich – 12/1
- Atletico Madrid – 20/1
- Borussia Dortmund – 22/1
- Tottenham – 25/1
- Manchester United – 25/1
- Ajax – 80/1
- Roma – 100/1
- Porto – 100/1
- Lyon – 100/1
- Schalke – 200/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair