- Mandi Shepard noticed a scratch on her car when she was leaving work Sunday
- She didn’t find a note on her windshield, so she got in the car to head home
- Her left side mirror was out of place and she went to fix it when she found note
- Mystery person apologized for scratching her car and left behind $40 with a half smoked marijuana joint
- Shepard found it funny and says she doesn’t smoke since she’s a runner
A Colorado woman found an anonymous apology note along with two extra green surprises left behind on her car after someone scratched it.
Mandi Shepard was leaving work on Sunday around 5pm in Denver when she noticed a scratch on her rear bumper, WFMY reported.
Shepard didn’t see a note on her windshield so she got in the car and began to drive home.
But when Shepard looked into her left side mirror, she noticed that it was out of place.
Mandi Shepard, a Colorado woman, found an anonymous apology note along with two extra green surprises left behind on her car after someone scratched it. The person who scratched her car left her $40 and a marijuana joint
Shepard went to fix it and surprisingly found an envelope rolled up in a baggie attached to the mirror.
Inside the envelope was two $20 bills, two odd handwritten apology notes and half of the mystery scratcher’s previously lit marijuana joint.
‘Sorry 4 (sic) the scratch man,’ one note reads.
The other note says, ‘Hey I am very sorry truley (sic). I am such a dumba***. Please forgive me.’
Shepard, who lives in Denver and works in Cherry Creek shopping center (file above), said she’s not a smoker and doesn’t know what to do with the joint
Of the shocking discovery, Shepard said: ‘I was laughing so hard on the way home that somebody took the time to leave me a note and leave me money and half a joint.’
She plans to use the $40 towards buffing out the scratch.
As far as the marijuana goes, Shepard said she doesn’t smoke.
‘I’m not a smoker. I’m a runner,’ she said. ‘I don’t know what I’m going to do with it.’