News, Culture & Society

Conor McGregor shares snaps with his son Conor Jr, 3, onboard a luxury yacht

Conor McGregor shared a collection of holiday snaps to Instagram on Monday just days after he was accused of exposing himself to a woman in France. 

The Irish UFC star, 32, posted a slew of photos with his son Conor Jr, 3, onboard a luxury dinghy.

The family has been sailing in the Mediterranean on McGregor’s £3million yacht The Devocean as he waits to hear whether French prosecutors will press charges. 

Father and son: Conor McGregor shared a collection of holiday snaps to Instagram on Monday just days after he was accused of exposing himself to a woman in France 

In the snaps, McGregor’s eldest child snuggled up to him as he looked into the distance at the nighttime marina. He captioned it with a heart emoji. 

The UFC star also shared a video of himself and Conor Jr being sailed on the dinghy to their luxury yacht.  

During the clip, McGregor kissed his eldest child on the cheek and said: ‘I love you, champ.’ 

McGregor was released without charge earlier this month but could face further action over allegations that he ‘exhibited his private parts’ to a young married woman in a bar on the French island of Corsica. 

Family holiday: The Irish UFC star, 32, posted a slew of photos with his son Conor Jr, 3, onboard a luxury yacht

Family holiday: The Irish UFC star, 32, posted a slew of photos with his son Conor Jr, 3, onboard a luxury yacht 

'I love you, champ': The family has been sailing in the Mediterranean on McGregor's £3million yacht The Devocean as he waits to hear whether French prosecutors will press charges

‘I love you, champ’: The family has been sailing in the Mediterranean on McGregor’s £3million yacht The Devocean as he waits to hear whether French prosecutors will press charges

Since his arrest, the sporting star has posted pictures of his family splashing in the Mediterranean including his mother Margaret and sister Aoife.

Just last week, McGregor raged at ‘vicious lies’ in a now-deleted Facebook post in which he hinted that DNA and CCTV footage could clear his name. 

‘The truth is the truth and it gives me wings! I know my character! God bless DNA! God bless Cctv! God bless Eye witness! God bless the truth!,’ he wrote. 

‘The truth is power! I am free! ‘Never will a dime be paid to anyone coming at me with vicious lies! Not now not f****** ever! I will fight! And I am only beginning my fight!

‘I will not allow these people to just accuse me and then disappear into the dark to attempt to ruin someone else’s life! No f****** way!’

Luxury: The UFC star also shared a video of himself and Conor Jr being sailed on the dinghy to their luxury yacht

Luxury: The UFC star also shared a video of himself and Conor Jr being sailed on the dinghy to their luxury yacht

McGregor was released without charge after his arrest, but the criminal case is still active and he could be summoned before a magistrate. 

The UFC fighter was waiting for the results of ‘key physical tests’ and ‘the examination of film evidence’ before learning whether he will be re-arrested. 

A prosecuting source on Corsica confirmed to MailOnline earlier this month that McGregor was ‘free to travel while enquiries continue.’

He said test results were ‘still being analysed’ and evidence including potential camera shots were still being gathered by judicial police supported by gendarmes.

Other potential witnesses to the bar incident were also being interviewed, while the alleged victim was also being kept informed of developments.

Accusations: McGregor was released without charge earlier this month but could face further action over allegations that he 'exhibited his private parts' to a young married woman in a bar on the French island of Corsica (pictured in 2014)

Accusations: McGregor was released without charge earlier this month but could face further action over allegations that he ‘exhibited his private parts’ to a young married woman in a bar on the French island of Corsica (pictured in 2014) 

McGregor is not considered a flight risk from the EU, and has pledged full cooperation with the French judicial authorities, said the source. 

A friend of the alleged victim told broadcaster France 3 Corse that McGregor ‘exhibited his private parts’ to the woman as she made her way to the toilets. 

The MMA star’s lawyer Emmanuelle Ramon said the complaint against McGregor was ‘abusive’ and said the Irishman was freed before reaching the limit of police custody.   

A spokesman for McGregor sent a statement from the United States saying he ‘vigorously denied any accusation of bad behaviour’.

Earlier this month, the prosecutor’s office in Bastia issued a statement saying they had received a complaint ‘denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition’. 

Holiday: Since his arrest, the sporting star has posted pictures of his family splashing in the Mediterranean including his mother Margaret

Holiday: Since his arrest, the sporting star has posted pictures of his family splashing in the Mediterranean including his mother Margaret

McGregor, known as Notorious, has been holidaying in the Mediterranean and was in Corsica preparing for a 110-mile water-bike relay race from Calvi to Monaco.

He was leading a four-member Team Notorious against defending champions ‘Team Serenity’, headed by Princess Charlene of Monaco. 

The event is designed to publicise the water safety initiatives of the Princess Charlene Foundation. 

McGregor has been posting pictures on social media showing him cruising around the Mediterranean. 

Earlier this month he complained that he had been visited by drug testers sent even though in June he announced his retirement for the third time, after twice returning to UFC.  

McGregor is no stranger to controversy, having hit the headlines in 2019 for an attack on an older man in a Dublin bar captured in a viral video.

In 2018 he pleaded guilty in Brooklyn, New York to disorderly conduct after attacking a bus filled with UFC fighters.

McGregor held the UFC title for featherweights from 2015 to 2016 and lightweights from 2016 to 2018 and lost to American legend Floyd Mayweather in August 2017 in a lucrative boxing match.

Family: As well as son Conor Jr, three, the sporting star also has daughter Croia, 20 months, with his fiancée Dee Devlin

Family: As well as son Conor Jr, three, the sporting star also has daughter Croia, 20 months, with his fiancée Dee Devlin

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk


Comments are closed.