- Corrine Olympios and DeMario Jackson were pictured outside West Hollywood’s Nightingale club
- The pair were all smiles while hugging and sharing a passionate kiss
- This is the first time they’ve been seen together since the sexual assault scandal
- Olympios publicly apologized to Jackson on Tuesday night’s BIP episode
- She said: ‘I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know exactly what it feels like’
Bachelor in Paradise stars Corrine Olympios and DeMario Jackson were pictured together sharing a passionate kiss for the first time Wednesday night since the sexual assault scandal.
The pair were photographed outside playing around before locking lips and hugging outside of West Hollywood’s popular Nightingale club.
Jackson and Olympios are said to have arrived to the hotspot around 11.30pm
Bachelor in Paradise stars Corrine Olympios and DeMario Jackson were pictured together sharing a passionate kiss for the first time Wednesday night since the sexual assault scandal
They both came outside of the club to say goodbye to each other when they were all smiles like nothing ever happened between them.
At one point, Jackson is holding Olympios up, who sported jeans with a white top for the evening.
She left the club with her friend while Jackson, who wore all black with a pair of Yeezy sneakers, left alone.
Their appearance together comes one day after she publicly apologized to Jackson.
Olympios shared her side of the controversy surrounding the current season of Bachelor In Paradise, and insists she harbors no ill feelings towards Jackson.
They were at the heart of a scandal which led to a temporary shutdown in production of the hit series, and on Tuesday night’s episode of Bachelor In Paradise, she sat down with host Chris Harrison to recall the events which led to – and followed – the controversy.
‘I would want to tell him…I respect you as a human, I have nothing against you, I am so sorry you had to go through this. I know exactly what it feels like.