Amazon Australia slashes the price of Apple Airpods, TVs, luggage and laptops in MEGA last minute Cyber Monday sale
- Amazon Australia launches a Cyber Monday sale, with even more reduced prices
- The mega-retailer has continued rolling out huge discounts across popular items
- Black Friday was the biggest shopping day in Amazon Australia’s history
Amazon Australia has launched a massive Cyber Monday sale of up to 40 per cent off, with tens of thousands of offers for you to carry on shopping.
After the Black Friday bonanza, the mega-retailer has continued rolling out huge discounts across its tech gadgets, fashion, beauty and skincare, toys, homewares, kitchen appliances.
As the annual shopping event kicks off on Monday, shoppers can score big savings across popular products through to 7pm Tuesday, December 3.
The big brands to look out for include Apple, Bose, Polaroid, Calvin Klein, Nike, Adidas, PS4, Michael Kors, Fossil, Oroton, American Tourister and more.
Amazon Australia has launched a massive Cyber Monday sale of up to 40 per cent off
If you’re looking to upgrade your television, there’s a Seiki 50-inch LED TV (pictured) for $329
The sale includes a very affordable Apple MacBook Air 2015 model for just $639, which is pre-owned but has been inspected and tested by qualified suppliers
Amazon’s electronic deals
- Save 27% on Apple Watch Series 3 (Cellular) Grey Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
- Savings of at least 20% on select Apple products: Apple Airpods (2nd Gen.) with wireless charging case; Apple iPhone 8 Silver 256 GB; Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model – 2nd Gen); Apple MacBook Air Early 2015 11.6′ 128GB (Renewed)
- Save up to 25% on Chromebooks
- Big savings on Bose SoundLink Color speaker
- Big savings on Bose QC35s
- Save 38% on Jabra 85H wireless noise cancelling headphones – special edition
- Save up to 30% on select Acer & ASUS Chromebooks
- Save up to 30% on select Polaroid Instant Print Digital Camera
- Big Savings on PC Gaming laptops, components, and accessories
- Save $50 on GoPro HERO 7 Black
- Save 26% on LG 65′ SM81 4K UHD LED Smart Android TV
The sale includes a very affordable Apple MacBook Air 2015 model for just $639, which is pre-owned but has been inspected and tested by qualified suppliers.
There are still many Apple offers worth checking out, with up to 20 per cent off Apple Airpods, iPhone 8, and up to 27 per cent off Apple Watches.
If you’re looking to upgrade your television, there’s a Seiki 50-inch Ultra HD LED TV for $329, Soniq 55-inch Ultra HD TV for $369 or a 65-inch Aiwa screen for $529.
For a fraction of the price, you can get this Ecovacs robot vacuum cleaner for $238 or one of Amazon’s best-selling devices Echo Dot for just $36
For travellers, you can save up to 40 per cent off selected suitcases, with prices starting from as little as $83.17.
For travellers, you can expect huge savings across selected suitcases, including American Tourister hard case (pictured) for $151.37, normally retailed for $201.82
Shoppers can get 27 per cent off Apple Watch Series 3 (left) or 20 per cent discount on Apple Airpods 2nd generation with wireless charging case
For a fraction of the price, you can get this Ecovacs robot vacuum cleaner (left) for $238 or one of Amazon’s best-selling devices Echo Dot (right) for just $36
There’s a massive range of kitchen appliances up for sale, including this Sunbeam compact cafe grill press for just $28.99, normally retailed for $39
Amazon’s fashion deals
- Save up to 50% off select Calvin Klein & Van Heusen clothing
- Save up to 40% on select Nike, Adidas and Puma Shoes and Clothing
- Save up to 40% Off select New Balance shoes & clothing
- Save up to 40% on select Salomon & North Face shoes and clothing
- Save up to 30% off selected fashion watches including SWATCH, Nixon, Wenger, and more
‘We were delighted to see customers in Australia getting the most out of our tremendous deals making Black Friday the biggest shopping day in Amazon Australia’s history,’ Amazon Australia’s country manager Matt Furlong said.
‘Customers still have until midnight to scoop up big savings on tens of thousands of items for the final day of our Black Friday shopping event, before Cyber Monday deals kick in from midnight tonight.
‘Cyber Monday will offer customers some of the biggest savings for the year across all categories from electronics to fashion, toys, home, luxury beauty, books, active lifestyle and more.’