LIVE: Czech Republic v England – Jack Grealish, Harry Maguire and Bukayo Saka all START but Phil Foden doesn’t even make the SQUAD… as Three Lions look to put their Covid calamity behind them with Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell isolating
- Czech Republic starting XI: Vaclik, Coufal, Celustka, Kalas, Boril, Holes, Soucek, Masopust, Darida, Jankto, Schick
- England starting XI: Pickford, Walker, Shaw, Maguire, Stones, Rice, Phillips, Grealish, Sterling, Saka, Kane
- England must win to top Group D at the expense of the Czech Republic
- But the Three Lions are already ensured of a place in the last-16 of Euro 2020
- Kick-off of their final group game from Wembley Stadium is from 8pm BST
- Race for the Golden Boot: The updated top scorer standings at Euro 2020
- Euro 2020 fixtures, results and television guide in full
- Find out the latest Euro 2020 news including fixtures, live action and results here
England’s place in the last-16 is already secure but now they will be looking to win their group as they face Czech Republic at Wembley in an 8pm kick-off.
Results elsewhere on Monday ensured that Gareth Southgate’s side would be through regardless if they finish as low as third in the group, but they will be hoping to bounce back from a disappointing display in the 0-0 draw with Scotland with a win.
Although Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell will miss out due to having gone into isolation having been in close contact with Scotland’s Billy Gilmour, who tested positive for coronavirus, the likes of Jack Grealish will be hoping to step up and stake their place in the starting XI.
Follow Sportsmail’s DAN RIPLEY for live Euro 2020 coverage of the Czech Republic vs England, including build-up, team news and scoreline.