- Annabella Sciorra said Weinstein entered her home and raped her in the 1990s
- She said it made her feel ‘disgusting,’ and that he pursued her for years after
- Hannah said he had ‘pounded’ on her hotel door on two separate nights
- One night the barricaded it; the other she had to flee the hotel by a back door
- Almost 60 women have now accused Weinstein of crimes including rape
Actresses Daryl Hannah and Annabella Sciorra have joined the chorus of women speaking out against alleged film producer Harvey Weinstein.
They join the nearly 60 women who have leveled claims ranging from sexual harassment to rape against Weinstein, who was – until the emergence of the claims against him early this month – one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.
Hannah said that Weinstein had twice pounded on her hotel room door, once forcing her to flee out of a back entrance, according to New Yorker.
And Sciorra, best known for her role in The Hand That Rocked the Cradle, said that Weinstein violently raped her in the 1990s, and then sexually harassed her over the next several years.
‘I was definitely embarrassed by it,’ Sciorra said of the rape and ensuing feelings of guilt. ‘I felt disgusting. I felt like I had f**ked up.’
Harvey Weinstein now faces two more accusers – Daryl Hannah and Annabella Sciorra – bringing the total number of women claiming he harassed or abused them to nearly 60