PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Ellen DeGeneres reveals she will be ‘talking to my fans’ as she steps out in Santa Barbara amid firing of three top producers and accusations of a ‘toxic’ workplace
- Ellen DeGeneres, 62, was spotted with a friend leaving lunch in Santa Barbara, California
- She has been engulfed in scandal following accusations of fostering a ‘toxic’ work environment in which producers engaged in sexual misconduct
- The talk show host refused to comment on the three producers fired from her show amid the scandal
- DeGeneres revealed that she would be addressing the allegations directly, saying, ‘I will be talking to my fans’
- Rumors has been rampant that she may plan to leave the show, with multiple replacements being considered
Ellen DeGeneres revealed that she would be updating her fans on the status of her television series following a lunch in Santa Barbara on Saturday.
The 62-year-old talk show host was seen departing a restaurant in the Southern California city with a female friend amid claims that she allowed a ‘toxic’ workplace to fester at The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
When asked for a response to the allegations, the comedian simply said, ‘I will be talking to my fans,’ before departing.
Speaking up: Ellen DeGeneres, 62, said she would be talking to her fans after leaving a lunch in Santa Barbara on Saturday amid allegations that she fostered a ‘toxic’ workplace
Ellen kept her lunch look casual with a white button up shirt and a set of baggy olive cargo pants.
The stand-up star paired them with brilliant white trainers, and she blocked out the sun with a set of aviator sunglasses.
Ellen’s friend was dressed similarly in a white shirt, though she wore simple khakis and tan loafers with it.
Both women wore cloth masks over their faces to help slow the spread of the novel coronavirus amid a surge in California, though Ellen removed hers once she was near her car and more than six feet away from others.
No fuss: Ellen kept her lunch look casual with a white button up shirt and a set of baggy olive cargo pants
Laid-back: The stand-up star paired them with brilliant white trainers, and she blocked out the sun with a set of aviator sunglasses
Taking precautions: Ellen brought a mask along and wore it while with her friend, though she removed it once she was by her car and at least six feet away from others