The beauty routine of a flight attendant: Emirates stewardess reveals the EXACT makeup steps she follows to look flawless on board for hours – and the 15 products she swears by
- Despite the long hours they log in the air, flight attendants always look so glam
- Emirates flight attendant Sara Silveira has shared her go-to beauty products
- The glamorous air hostess revealed her step-by-step beauty routine on YouTube
Travelling sky-high at 35,000 feet on a long-haul flight can wreak havoc on the most seasoned traveller’s beauty routine.
But despite the long hours they log in the air, flight attendants always manage to retain their glamorous appearance.
Emirates air hostess Sara Silveira, from Poland, has shared her beauty secrets on how she keeps her skin looking flawless on board every time.
Taking to her YouTube channel, the cabin crew member revealed her step-by-step makeup routine she follows on the job – and the 15 beauty products she swears by, including a $13 item available from any supermarket or chemist.
Emirates air hostess Sara Silveira, from Poland, has shared her beauty secrets on how she keeps her skin looking flawless on board every time
She shared her 15 go-to beauty products, including a $13 item available from any supermarket
Revealed: Inside Sara Silveira’s beauty bag
- Missha BB Cream – $25
- Instant Rewind Maybelline Concealer – $20
- KIKO Contour Stick- $18
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – $60
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil – $43
- Mac x Patrick star blush and bronze palette (no longer available)
- Elf Mad For Matte Palette – $19
- Mac Nylon Eyeshadow – $33
- Mac Studio Fix Powder – $54
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – $74
- Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara Gel – $13
- Sephora Liquid Brown Eyeliner – $20
- Kat Von D Lock-it Makeup Setting Mist – $38
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (travel size) – $23
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain 01 Always Red – $19
She starts by applying Missha BB cream to her bare face with her fingers.
Next she dabs Instant Rewind Maybelline concealer to her under-eye area, forehead between her brows, chin and both sides of her lips.
Sara then uses KIKO contour stick to contour her cheekbones and temples before using a sponge to blend all the products for a flawless finish.
Using the same sponge, she applies Laura Mercier translucent setting powder to her under-eye area.
For natural-looking eyebrows, she uses Benefit ‘Precisely, My Brow’ pencil to draw in the direction of her hair growth before gently brushing out her brows.
She then uses the Mac x Patrick star blush and bronzer palette to apply blush and bronzer to her cheeks.
To create her everyday eyeshadow look, she uses the Elf ‘Mad For Matte’ palette for her eyes, then she dabs a chrome shimmer eyeshadow to her eyelids and then a Mac nylon eyeshadow to highlight inner corner of her eyes.
Next, she applies Mac Studio Fix powder for a full coverage, before highlighting her cheekbones with a brush and the tip of her nose with her finger.
The cabin crew member revealed her step-by-step makeup routine she follows on the job
She then uses the Maybelline brow gel to brush upwards strokes from the inner to the outer corner of her eyebrows.
For cat eyes, she uses Sephora’s liquid brown eyeliner to draw wings before spraying Kat Von D setting mist over her makeup.
Once her makeup is done, she then uses a blow dryer to further set her makeup into her skin, and then blow dries her hair before braiding them into a neat bun.
To complete her look, she uses Benefit ‘They’re Real’ mascara for her eyelashes before applying Sephora Collection’s ‘Always Red’ to her lips.