- Lisa Lehman, 50, was jailed on Sunday for allegedly driving under the influence
- Police arrested Lehman after a Publix supermarket customer damage to her car
- As police talked with victim, Lehman walked out of Publix with bottle of Moscato
- Police said she admitted to hitting the other woman’s car in the parking lot
- Lehman reportedly failed sobriety tests and was arrested for DUI & a hit and run
Lisa Lehman, 50, had been jailed on a DUI charge after she allegedly bought more wine after she crashed her vehicle in a parking lot
A Florida woman has been jailed on a DUI charge after she allegedly bought more wine after she crashed her vehicle in a supermarket’s parking lot.
Lisa Lehman, 50, had just reportedly purchased a bottle of Moscato from the Publix supermarket on Cape Coral Parkway after crashing her car into another driver’s vehicle.
According to Cape Coral police, officers responded to the store shortly after 8am on Sunday.
Officers were responding to a call from a Publix customer who reported that her parked vehicle had been damaged, according to Fox 4.
As police were speaking with the victim at the scene, Lehman walked over and identified herself as the driver of the car.
According to authorities, she admitted that she had hit and damaged the other woman’s car.
Officers conducted a DUI investigation after they noticed that Lehman was having balance issues and reeked of alcohol.
The officers noted in their police report that Lehman failed several sobriety tests.
Authorities searched her vehicle and found an empty Chardonnay bottle under a seat.
Lehman now faces charges of DUI and hit and run. She was booked into the Lee County Jail.
Officers were responding to a call from a Publix (pictured) customer who reported that her parked vehicle had been damaged, when Lehman walked over and admitted that she had hit and damaged the other woman’s car