At A Glance:
Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga features accommodations and wide array of amenities you can make use of and guarantees the comfort of your stay. Nestled at the heart of Rancho Cucamonga, enjoy nearby attractions you can visit. Stay at any of the 118 guestrooms featured and conveniently be able to attend to your business affairs with extensive business facilities.
Reserve your hotel room at Four Points by Sheraton Ontario-Rancho Cucamonga with Reservations.com
You Should Know:
- Free wireless internet access
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Outdoor pool and lively restaurant available onsite
- Breakfast served is available daily
- Fitness facilities include fitness center and workout room
- Air-conditioned guestrooms with comfortable furnishings.
- 24-hour front desk and reception
- Daily Housekeeping services is available upon request
In and Around:
- Go sightseeing around the Rancho Cucamonga
- Shop around the Ontario Mills Shopping Mall
- Have a relaxing stroll around the Victoria Gardens
- Just a few distance away from the Citizens Business Bank Area
- Have a relaxing drink of cocktails and aperitifs served at the hotel’s bar and lounge
- Within a close distance to the Chaffey College
- Visit the Auto Club speedway
- The city was originally named Portersville in 1836 and established as the county seat of Porter County.
- Its name was changed to Valparaiso in 1837 after a Chilean town with the same name where David Porter, the county’s namesake, fought in the War of 1812.
- Valparaiso, which lies on an ancient Indian trail spanning from Rock Island to Detroit, had its first log cabin constructed in 1834. The same log cabin was used in 1975 by Charles Manson as a hiding place.
Valparaiso offers its visitors a variety of wonderful attractions both in indoor and outdoor settings. Museums that feature the county’s colorful history and culture include the Porter County Museum, Indiana Aviation Museum, and the Brauer Museum of Art.
You can take a quiet stroll in the relaxing surroundings of Sunset Hill Farm County Park and the Taltree Arboretum and Gardens. Experience a bit of nostalgia when you visit the 49er Drive-In Theater, which is recognized as one of the last drive-in movie theaters in the country.
If you are an avid golfer, the Course at Aberdeen offers a treat like no other. It is designed to blend well with the natural aesthetics of the landscape to provide a more relaxed gaming atmosphere. Lake Michigan and the Indiana dunes are close by and provide opportunities for hiking, swimming, and camping.
The Banta neighborhood is renowned for its historic homes with their various architectural styles. The Memorial Opera House, also known as the Porter County Memorial hall, presents musical performances regularly.
Best Dining Spots
Vernon has plenty of restaurants offering tasty dishes, with local favorites from Rockville and Vernon being offered as well as some international options. Bamboo Beach Fusion Grille, Vernon, BC serves sophisticated menus created by a creative team.
Families bringing their children along will enjoy dining at Cattlemen’s Club which serves diners generous portions that are surprisingly easily affordable. Diners can taste the best Mediterranean cuisine at The Eclectic Med’ Restaurant while the best pizzas are offered at Margherita Pizza, serving authentic Italian pizzas and pastas.