Health coach shares how to make a Boost Juice inspired cookies and cream smoothie – and it has PLENTY of nutritional benefits
- Fitness coach shared a recipe for high-protein cookies and cream drink
- Bec Hardgrave, from Brisbane, used healthier alternatives for the classic drink
- Ingredients include Arnott’s chocolate ripple cookies, vanilla frozen yoghurt
- Hundreds gushed over Bec’s decadent low-calorie, high-protein drink
A fitness coach has shared a quick and easy recipe for a cookies and cream drink with half the calories of the famous Boost Juice smoothie its inspired by.
Bec Hardgrave, from Brisbane, shared a TikTok explaining her process behind the delicious drink.
Bec’s version contains just 260 calories, whereas the standard version of the drink is 510 calories.
Bec Hardgrave, from Brisbane, shared a TikTok explaining her process behind the delicious cookies and cream drink
‘This is so much more creamy and so much more delicious than a standard cookies and cream drink,’ said Bec.
The ingredients required for the drink are Cookies and Cream Thrive Protein, vanilla frozen yoghurt, two chocolate ripple cookies, and sugar free chocolate syrup.
Bec first puts in the frozen yoghurt, the cookies and cream protein, one cup of ice, 100ml of water, and one chocolate ripple cookie into a NutriBullet and blending them together.
Then, Bec got out a tall glass and drizzled chocolate syrup on the insides before pouring in the drink and topping it off with another chocolate ripple cookie.
A fitness coach has shared a quick and easy recipe for a cookies and cream drink but unlike its Boost counterpart, this version of the drink contains half the calories
Hundreds thanked Bec for the recipe and applauded her hack to make the decadent drink higher in protein.
‘This is the best flavour ever! I’m so excited to try this recipe with my new protein,’ said one woman.
‘The drink looks so delicious,’ said another. ‘And so easy to make!’
‘Brilliant recipe,’ added a third.
How to make Bec’s high-protein Cookies and Cream drink
- 15g Cookies and Cream Thrive Protein
- 70g Twisted Vanilla Frozen Yoghurt
- 2 x Chocolate Ripple Cookies
- 10ml Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
- 100ml Water
- 1 Cup Ice
- Pour in the frozen yoghurt, cookies and cream protein, cup of ice, the water, and one chocolate chip ripple cookie into a blender
- Prepare the glass by drizzling chocolate syrup on the insides of the glass
- Pour the mixture from the blender into the glass
- Garnish with a chocolate chip cookie on top
- Calories: 216g
- Carbs: 25g
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 5g