You may sometimes need to have some or even all Outlook PST/ OST documents converted to a graphic file, which is easier to read, show, and access. Converting a message from Outlook to a graphic file can be called a non-trivial task. Therefore, there are a few tools that can help you cope with the task.
What to Do?
One of them is the CoolUtils Outlook converter that makes it extremely easy to convert a letter from Outlook to a graphic file JPEG or even TIFF, as well as some other most common formats. To convert emails from Outlook to image files, you need to perform some basic steps.
For all online converting tools, they are similar:
- Download and install a file converter on your computer.
- Start Microsoft Outlook and go to your Inbox. Open one of the emails by double-clicking on its header and select the “Print” command in the application menu.
- Select the file converter from the list of available programs and click the “Settings” button.
- By adjusting system configurations, you will be able to set up the program properly. Thus, you can choose a format to convert OST/PST files to. Some converters allow setting up image file dimensions or even size before the converting process starts. As a result, you get a file that meets your needs at 100%.
- Click the “GO” button (or choose any similar command to initiate the converting process). The resulting graphic file will be created by default in the “My Documents / Output Files” folder. As an alternative solution, you can indicate a root to the folder where all converted files will be stored. Thus, you will be able to find them with ease any time you need to access the documents.
The converted file copy will be opened in the program installed on your system for viewing digital images. What is more, you can also use any digital image viewer to open a file.
What Are the Benefits?
There are a couple of good things about converting OST and PST files using such converters. First of all, having all (the most important) Outlook documents in JPG, TIFF, or any other graphic formats is comfortable since you do not need to have access to the Microsoft Exchange server to access the data.
Also, it is a great back-up solution ensuring that all the data is in safe-keeping in case anything happens to your mail account, system, or even server. With Outlook document copies, you always have a back-up at hand. And using smart Outlook file converters helps a lot in this business. You can convert any file to any graphic format in a couple of seconds. No technical education or special skills are necessary to perform the above. What is more, some converters can be used for free, and the top features of most of them do not cost a bomb but will help you cope with the most non-trivial tasks.