This beauty hack approved by Kim Kardashian’s makeup artist promises to give you an instant lash ‘lift’
- Thousands of beauty lovers are obsessed with a new eyelash ‘lift’ hack
- Celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic only used eyeliner and fake lashes
- The trick involved applying liner to the upper waterline and inner corner
- Eyelashes were glued on ensuring the outer corner of the lash was pointing up
- Mr Dedivanovic has worked with the likes of Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez
A celebrity makeup artist has revealed his secrets to achieving a ‘lifted’ lash look using two common beauty products.
Mario Dedivanovic, who has worked with the likes of Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez, shared a now-viral TikTok video detailing how he created the illusion of an instant facelift – a look adore by thousands.
He used black eyeliner pencil on the upper waterline of the eye and carefully applied fake eyelashes using a lesser-known tactic where they’re stuck on your lid rather than lash line.
A beauty hack that promises to give the appearance of lifted lashes in seconds has captured the attention of thousands of beauty enthusiasts on TikTok
Renowned makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic (pictured) shared the unique ‘celebrity secret’ on TikTok with his 422,000 followers
The Master Pigment Pro Pencil was drawn onto the upper waterline then the model’s eyelashes were curled before a touch of mascara was applied.
Next, Mr Dedivanovic glued on the fake eyelash strip but ensured the outer edge of the lash was pointing upwards slightly.
To achieve this, it was stuck onto the skin on the eyelid rather than on the lash line, resulting in the ‘lift’.
The ‘cat eye’ look is adored by millions of women worldwide and in the clip Mr Dedivanovic used black eyeliner pencil on the waterline of the eye then carefully applied fake eyelashes using a lesser-known tactic
To complete the look, the gap between the real and fake eyelashes was filled using black liquid eyeliner.
The end result looked incredible and the model’s face looked instantly lifted.
The celebrity makeup trick will likely be used by women around the world to replicate the same look.
Next, Mr Dedivanovic glued on the fake eyelash strip but ensured the outer edge was pointing upwards slightly. To achieve this, it was stuck onto the skin on the eyelid rather than on the lash line, resulting in the ‘lift’
The video has since gone viral, receiving a staggering 625,000 ‘likes’ and more than 5.5million views.
Many dubbed the beauty hack as ‘genius’ and thanked Mr Dedivanovic for sharing his professional insight.
‘Wowww I need to try this!’ one person wrote in the comments.
‘Omg a game changer!!’ another added, a third wrote: ‘That’s the video I needed’.
How to create a lifted ‘cat eye’ look
1. Line the upper waterline with black eyeliner pencil
2. Apply the eyeliner to the bottom inner corner of the eyelid
3. Curl the eyelashes and apply a thin layer of mascara
4. Apply a strip of fake eyelashes but ensure the outer corner is pointing upwards and stuck onto the skin of the eyelid
5. Fill in the gap between the real and fake eyelashes with liner