INDS is one of the best Nintendo DS emulators for iOS 14 and iOS 13. We recommend you to download this app from CokernutX, one of the world’s leading third-party app stores.
Features of iNDS
- Free: The application is completely free to use and download.
- Accessibility: Works with all iOS devices up to iOS 14.
- Control settings: Positional view, frame-skipping, and other game control you can manage as your wish.
- Dropbox Synchronization: You can easily save and auto-save the game, and you can also continue playing from where you left off if the game gets stuck or crashes.
- Do not need to Jailbreak.
- User-friendly interface
How can I download iNDS?
You can use this legal emulator application safely, but you can’t download it from the official iOS App Store. You should also note that it is illegal to download ROMs for games you do not own. This is one reason Apple does not support ROM. However, there is a simple way to install iNDS on the iPhone. There is a popular application installer called CokernutX. You can easily download iNDS through it.
What is CokernutX?
CokernutX is a completely free application installer. There is no need to have a personal Apple account from a specific country to function properly. Users can download all applications and games from the store simply by clicking the icon without restricting the scope or requiring a password or any payment. You can install and try various apps and games tweaked apps for iOS devices without revoking or jailbreaking.
How can I install CokernutX?
You can install CokernutX on your iOS device directly from Safari. Follow these steps to download CokernutX on iOS.
- Go to Safari browser and browse https://appvalley.one/cokernutx/ and tap the download button.
- Select Allow to install a configuration profile on your iOS device.
- Go to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management and tap on CokernutX Installer.
- Click install, sometimes it’ll ask your iPhone passcode, enter it, and again tap on the install.
- When the installation is over, you can see the CokernutX app store icon on the home screen of your iOS device.
How can I install INDS through CokernutX?
- First, open CokernutX by clicking the app icon on your iOS device.
- Click on the “option” to explore apps.
- Go down the list on the new page and the list will display all results indexed by App Store.
- Search for INDS and click Get and again click Install.
Now, you can launch INDS on your iPhone.
How to fix the untrusted developer error?
When you click the INDS icon, you’ll notice an untrusted developer error. This is because the app is not official and Apple does not like to trust the developers. You can solve the issue by taking a few steps.
- Open your iOS Settings app and click the General option.
- Open “Profiles and Device Management”. Then go to the Enterprise section.
- Find the profile of SIIC Shanghai Holding Co Ltd. Then clicks on it.
- Click the Trust button and close the Settings. That’s it.
How to install ROMs to INDS?
Now you have finished installing the emulator. You only need to perform a few steps to play your favorite Nintendo DS games on your iPhone or iPad. There are two ways.
Method 1: Built-in Browser
INDS integrates a separate browser built into it. Click “Search” at the top of the application screen to find the game you need to download. Click and install it on INDS.
Method 2: External ROMs
With this process, you need a search engine to find your ROMs
- Explore a trusted source for the ROM and download it.
- Click it and, on the screen that opens, tap on Open in INDS
- Launch the iNDS emulator and you can see the ROM that you downloaded.
- Click Launch Normally and handle the game controller settings, activate Dropbox syncing, and play the game.