It is more convenient to shop the cheap glasses or Prescription glasses online within your comfort at home Not only does online purchase of glasses weigh less on your pocket than purchasing from a traditional brick-and-mortar store, but you can also opt-in for a wide selection of trendy and modern glasses to suit your personality. Purchasing glasses online is a very simple and easier task. You need to choose your new frame, input the prescription details, and also locate your appropriate frame to deliver the same to your home in no time.
Need to try out the Filter Tool
First of all, you need to identify the accurate prescription glasses by sorting out through Women’s, Men’s or Kids glasses with regards to the price range. Next, you have to decide whether to opt for a full rim, semi and rimless frames as well as the shapes and styles. If you are looking for a specific prescription type (progressive, bifocal, free form or single vision) you can select that easily too.
Personalize your Lens
Once the frame is selected, it is time to customize the lenses protection, thickness, and tint by easily inputting your prescription information. Before choosing the glass frame, you need to ensure and confirm that the frame size matches your existing prescription glasses.
Input your Prescription Details
Once you have selected your frame, you need to enter your prescription correctly. Your eye doctor would have given you a prescription card when you went for a checkup. Don’t be overwhelmed by what the terms on your prescription are as it is quite easy to understand. It is essential to input your PD (Pupillary Distance) information to align the appropriate lens to your eyes.
If you don’t know your PD, you can measure it easily by yourself or with the help of a friend. If you are convenient to provide your appropriate measurements then it is much easier and less expensive to purchase the eyeglass frames, non-prescription glasses, sunglasses, or prescription glasses through the online platform.
Easily checkout by selecting your payment method and preferred shipping. Once you’ve reviewed and placed your order, it will be shipped out within 10 to 14 business days.
Select Glasses – Color Guide
- Warm Undertones with Light Skin: It could be much better for brown or warm tortoiseshell.
- Blue Undertones & Pink case with Light Skin: Better with a jewel, pinks, and blue tones.
- It is advisable to avoid green, gold, and yellow color.
- Green or Yellow Undertones with Medium Skin: Gold, Rich green hues, Warm browns, and Tortoiseshell.
- Olive Skin or Blue/Pink Undertone with Medium Skin: Jewel Tones.
- Golden Cast with a Deep Skin: Tortoiseshell, Gold, or Deep Brown.
- Cool Blue Undertone with a Deep Skin: Smoky Blues, Blue based Greens, Purple & Black.
- Blondes: Opaque creams, Peaches, or Pinks.
- Reds: Whites & Solid Cream.
- Brunettes: Bright Tortoise, Greens, or Blue.
- Grey & White: Avoid Brown or Beige.
- Green Eyes: Purple Colors, Contrast with Pink, Gold Tones & Earthy Brown.
- Blue Eyes: Tortoiseshell, Contrast with Rich browns, and Gray & Blue Tones.
- Hazel Eyes: Gray & Gold and Deep Greens.
- Brown Eyes: Gold & Green and Tortoiseshell with Warm colors.
Personality & Purpose
Professional & Business – Conservatively shaped and colored frames are typically favorable in a business setting, instilling a sense of confidence and professionalism in your interactions with clients and colleagues.
Creative & Fashionable – Colorful frames, flourishing cutouts, and modern shapes are the most important exciting ways to include the finishing flair and creative side to your outfit.
Academics & Students – Focus on your personal style while adding a touch of professionalism to your look. For business or science students, look for a more sober, professional look that will instill a sense of confidence when you are dealing with your peers. For students of the arts, choose a more colorful palette – serious enough for when you present your work and pursue your career, yet playful enough to express your creative side.
Selecting glasses might not be as simple as you might think but with this guide and the variety of options we have available, you could find your next favorite accessory!