In late 2019 a pandemic disease emerged from China around all over the world. The disease is called COVID-19. The disease rapidly spread all over the world. Millions of people have died already of the disease COVID-19. To protect thyself from being affected and to prevent spreading out all over the society around us our primary weapon is a disposable face mask. Instead of the disease, a disposable face mask can be used to protect thyself from being affected by free-floating bacteria, fungi, viruses throughout the air. It protects someone from being affected by an infection as well as prevent him from making others affected in society.
What is a disposable face mask?
The face is a completely open path for billions of bacteria or viruses for entering into our body. There are various types of bacteria and virus particles which always enter into our body throughout the open face we naturally have. Generally, a face mask is used on the upper surface of a face to prevent thyself from any type of infection. But the word disposable refers to anything that could be used only once. A disposable mask refers to a mask that must be used once and after use, the mask should have thrown away to the trash.
What is a disposable face mask used for?
In general, the disposable face mask is used for limiting the infection of various types of diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, or different types of microbes. When someone coughs, sneezes or even talks they may release the germ particle contains inside the body into the air and let other people allow to be affected. When someone is ill and having a face mask upon his face, then it will help him to spread out less number of germs into the air. A face mask also helps someone’s nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids. We need to buy the best disposable face mask.
When a disposable mask should be used?
Typically healthcare settings have some specific rules for people that when they should use a disposable face mask. If someone is affected by cold and causes cough or sneeze, he should put on a disposable face mask upon his face in order to cover his nose and mouth. Especially when he expected to be around other people. In this fact, the main purpose is to protect others from being infected by the same infection of the infected one.
Not only the infected people should use the mask but also the uninfected people with their children should have a disposable mask upon their faces when they are expected to be outside of their home. It is because there are different types of viruses, bacteria, fungi and various types of germs droplet from the infected people exist throughout the air. Which can be easily inhaled into the body by our respiratory system including nose or mouth. Which may cause various types of crucial diseases.
How to use a disposable face mask?
- First, your hands should be clean enough before touching the mask.
- You can use bath soap and water or hand sanitizer to wash your hands.
- Remove the mask from the box or packet and examine closely to be sure enough that it has no tears or holes in both sides.
- Determine the front and backside of the mask. In general, the colorful side of a mask is the front side which is meant to be away from your face and the white or colorless part is the backside meant to be touched to your face surface.
- Hold the mask in your hand by earloop and place the mask onto your face by placing the loop around each ear.
- Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose tightly.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
- After using the mask hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask from your face.
- Avoid touching the front side of the mask. The front side of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops to put it off.
- Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands well with soap and water or hand sanitizer.