Among a wide range of options available at modern gaming clubs, there’s a specialty called Keno. Thousands of punters are very fond of this game due to the interesting gameplay and nice chances to win real cash.
Created with a lottery style, this option might be interesting for many people of various ages. In our article, we’ll talk about the main principles of this lottery, its benefits & drawbacks, and the best online keno variations.
Keno is a widespread game that can be used separately or as a part of some lotteries. The key task of a punter is to select a few symbols (usually from 1 to 10) and wait for them to match with those announced.
The choice of number is a kind of stake which every participant makes. The numbers from 1 to 80 are presented on a playing field in most cases. As soon as a punter chooses the desirable symbols, 20 characters are randomly selected. Every matching number brings payouts.
The result of the round might be defined either by a ball machine (in a real-life game) or by an RNG (in the Internet variations of the game). The principles of payouts and paytables depend on a certain product.
Thus, it’s always necessary to read the rules before starting a new option.
Modern gaming clubs offer diverse products to their visitors. Thus, users can play online keno for real money or train with a free demo version. The latest might be very useful for newbies in order to understand the principles of the game.
How to Play Internet Keno?
There exist different variations of the game. However, the general process is the same for every possible version:
- Find a reliable Internet gaming venue
- Create a profile and replenish an account (for those who are going to play for cash)
- Choose a desirable version and press ‘Start.’
- Select the stakes (punters are usually offered to bet on up to 10 definite symbols or use random bets; stake amount can also be adjusted)
- Press ‘Play.’
- Wait for the result of the round.
Before starting to play, it’s strongly recommended to observe a paytable. Rewards are given for the lines of matching numbers and greatly depend on their location.
The RTP of such games may vary. Thus, the more symbols a punter selects, the bigger the return will be.
For instance, if just one symbol is chosen, the RTP totals about 75%. For 10 selected numbers, the RTP might reach over 90%. In other words, the chances of winning are higher if a punter chooses more symbols.
The Pros & Cons of Internet Keno
The most prominent advantages and disadvantages of the option are as follows:
- A great jackpot might be offered
- Fast rounds
- Moderate stakes
- No skills are required to play and win
- Various types of gameplay are available
- Both video and live versions of the game are accessible
- Software Developers
- It’s impossible to create a winning strategy
- It’s a game of luck
Modern game providers try to work hard to create thrilling and exciting products for punters. They didn’t forget about the lotteries. Thus, today, the industry can offer both video and keno live variations to gamers. Consider our list of the most prominent developers:
- Ezugi. It’s a popular pokie provider with a wonderful reputation. The company creates fair and interesting products. The games are famous for the HD quality of graphics and stable functioning. With the live dealer keno games, a limited number of punters can be accepted.
- 1×2 gaming. An average RTP in the developer’s games is over 87% (often higher). There’re diverse keno options available, including games that contain a jackpot.
- Pariplay. There’s a wide range of traditional video table options and live casino games from this developer. Lottery games have an average RTP of 80%.
- Tom Horn Gaming. The developer is known for its magnificent games with amazing graphics and features. There’re many table games as well as live dealer options to let punters enjoy an atmosphere of a real gaming facility.
- BetSoft Gaming. It’s another famous company with an impressive collection of various gambling games. The Keno products have interesting designs, which make the games more exciting and diverse.
- EGT. The provider offers high-quality games. The collection includes several versions of keno. The products are low-volatile, which helps punters increase their chances of victory. The games also provide additional functions.
- Playtech. Lottery products developed by the company can offer a high RTP (over 90%). The games are classic and offer a generous prize, which makes them the best online keno for real money.
- Pragmatic Play. The products are very fair and can offer a return of over 94%. The games of the company are known for their impressive quality and smooth functioning. The games look traditional and offer to relax and win real money.
How to Win?
Everyone wants to win and obtain a generous reward. For those, who are aimed at success in Keno, we offer our guide on real money online keno:
- Try to first play online keno for free. It will be a good practice to get familiar with the game, its rules, and peculiarities. In addition, it will become easier for a punter to concentrate.
- Bet on as many symbols as possible. As a result, the chances of winning become significantly higher.
- Use additions provided by the product. It might be in-game functions and Internet casino bounties.
- Pay attention to the symbols, which frequently show up. Thus, a punter can make successful bets more often.
- Use a budget wisely. Think about the sum you can lose without regrets. Consider how many rounds you want to play.
The lottery is an amazing chance to try luck and win a good amount of money. Modern gaming establishments offer to replenish online keno using PayPal and other comfortable and safe methods, which can then be used for withdrawals.
Follow simple recommendations and try to win a generous prize in modern, high-quality products.