The Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the excellent and wonderful instant pot recipes that you should try for yourself and family, especially when you need to spruce things up fast and give them a taste different from what they are used to. If you haven’t cooked this for your family already, you need to try it. This soup is classic, clean and cozy.
The fresh thyme and bay leaf used in the preparation of this wonderful menu makes it taste really good and nothing like the other chicken noodle soup you must have tried. This recipe is full of flavor and also easy to prepare. You just need to spare about 25 minutes of your time to get this delicious chicken soup on your table.
The bone in the bone-in chicken to be used adds its special flavor to the broth making this recipe stand out from the other chicken noodle soups. Some say this is the best of the instant pot recipes ever. Judging from the taste of this thrilling chicken noodle soup, you would not consider them wrong. The flavors of the instant pot chicken noodle recipe are sautéed all together to create a delicious soup that you would love.
The instant pot chicken recipe is an easy-to-cook recipe. It is fast, quick, easy and enjoyable. This recipe was particularly made for an Instant Pot, and it is the best chicken noodle soup.
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 6
- Two and a half-pound of bone-in and skin-on chicken breast and thighs.
- One tsp full of kosher salt and an extra one-quarter of the same salt.
- Half tsp of black pepper – or add this as desired.
- One tsp of dried oregano.
- One tbsp of unsalted butter.
- One tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- One chopped medium-sized onion.
- Three cups of water – or as desired.
- Two and a half cups of uncooked whole-wheat egg noodles.
- Freshly chopped parsley.
- One pound of peeled carrot cut into one-quarter thick slices.
- Three medium-sized celery stalks cut into slices of a half-inch thick.
- Four sprigs of fresh thyme.
- One bay leaf.
- Four cups of chicken broth low in sodium.
- Remove carefully the skin on the chicken. For large chicken breast, use a sharp knife to slice it into equal halves through the bone. This should be done for the chicken breast weighing one pound and above.
- Now turn to your instant pot and activate the sauté setting.
- Pour in the extra virgin olive oil and add some butter.
- Immediate the butter melts, add your carrots, onion, and celery.
- Cook the mixture for up to five minutes while stirring it regularly.
- When the onion becomes soft and turns translucent, stir in your salt, the oregano, and pepper. Now place both the bay leaf and the thyme on top of this.
- Add gently and carefully the chicken pieces.
- Close the instant pot and seal securely. Cook for ten minutes under high pressure. After this, allow pressure to release itself after which you can now vent to release any additional pressure. Once done, open the lid gently.
- Carry the chicken from the inside of your instant pot and place it on a cutting board.
- Select carefully the thyme stems along with the bay leaf and dispose of them.
- On your instant pot, press ‘cancel’ and turn the setting to sauté.
- Pour in the noodles and cook uncovered for about six minutes till the noodle becomes dente.
- As the noodles are been prepared, settle down and shred the chicken. Dispose of the bones and turn off your instant pot as soon as the noodles are ready.
- Pick the parsley and shredded chick. Stir them in slowly and carefully. If you prefer some kind of thinner soup with more broth, add some little more water until you are satisfied.
- Now taste your delicious instant pot recipes and add any seasoning you wish to alter.
- Serve hot and enjoy the moment with a little more fresh parsley sprinkled on your hot chicken noodle soup.
Going through this process would leave you looking at your Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup on your kitchen table. The veggies in this chicken noodle soup have in them loads of vitamins and antioxidants that boost your entire immune system.
The chicken in there gives you the required protein and the noodles some carbohydrate. With this recipe, you would be getting much of the required nutrients that you need. Enjoy this elaborate and spicy meal with your family, and you wouldn’t regret doing so.