If you are tired of cleaning your house all weekend and before a party, then you might consider buying a commercial pressure washer. A pressure washer machine can make the cleaning easier and less time consuming for you.
The pressure washer has become a very important machine used for cleaning in our busy lives. It has made our lives easy by making the work of cleaning fast and effective. But there are a few things to consider before buying a professional pressure washer; otherwise, you will face a great loss. It will be a loss of your spent money on the machine, and you will get exhausted if the machine does not work properly. So, look before you leap.
What is a pressure washer?
A pressure washer is a cleaning machine which cleans off dirt and stain with high water pressure. It is mainly used in walls, roofs, roads, footpaths, buildings, vehicles, and many other concrete surfaces. It can remove all sorts of stubborn stains like- soot, mud, any kind of dirt, oil stains, mold, paint, even that strong chewing gum that doesn’t get off. There are different volumes of pressure washers, and they are expressed in liters or gallons. The pressure of this machine is measured as pascals, square inch, bar, etc.
How does Water Pressure Machine Work?
You might be wondering how it works. Water will push outwards in every direction at the same speed if you apply pressure to it. This is the principle of a pressure washer. This process is controlled in the pressure washer. A Commercial Pressure Washer works like a pump. It also has another component that is the power source. The power source is an electric motor or gasoline, a separate sump for oil. It has unloader valves that can be used to adjust the pressure of the machine. The valves are changeable. There are three plungers to regulate the water. The pressure washer machine usually produces 750 to 30,000 psi (5 to 200 MPa) or more pressure than that. There is a starter rope that needs to be pulled before starting the machine.
What are the Things to Consider Before Buying a Commercial Pressure Washer Machine?
You can not just buy any water pressure machines as you like without checking the actual disclaimer. However, you must check out some of the top commercial pressure washers, which can give you some ideas about the best models of commercial pressure washers. Still, there are certain things to consider before buying a water pressure machine. They are-
- Capability: Pressure washers do not always mention their features in every different machine. They are usually 2 features mentioned- PSI (per square inch) and GPM (gallons per minute). The 3rd feature is CU (cleaning unit), which is mentioned in some machines. However, if you want to measure the CU, you can multiply the given pressure washer’s PSI and GPM. This will give you the exact result of CU.
- Warranty: You must choose good pressure water with the longest warranty. But looks can be deceptive. There can be some pressure washers that do not cover the warranty they claim. It is important to check the warranty of the pump and engine too.
- Electric VS Gas: electric and gas both work differently in pressure washers. The electrical pressure washer does not produce much energy, but it does not create any loud noise while cleaning. On the other hand, gas-based pressure washers make a loud noise, produce a lot of pressure, and are fit to use in industries or mills and factories, etc. The people who want to work quietly can go for an electric pressure washer.
- Water Temperature: The water used in the pressure washer can be used in both the temperatures- hot and cold. But not the same machine can produce both types of water. That is why you should choose one as per your need. The hot pressure washer is usually used in industries, mills, farms, factories, etc. And cold pressure washers are great for domestic uses.
- Portability: A pressure washer must be easy to move. Otherwise, you won’t be able to clean everything you need with that. Suppose you have just cleaned your car with a pressure washer, then you need to clean a stain from your living room wall. If the pressure washer is portable enough, you can easily move it wherever you need. If it is not portable, then you would need to buy several pressure washers, and that will be a waste of money. But for commercial pressure washers, it might not be important to move frequently. So, it is okay even if the pressure washer machine is not portable.
So, buying a commercial pressure washer is worth it if you can use it for commercial purposes like in your business industry or factory to keep your stuff clean. Otherwise, it might not be wise to buy a commercial pressure washer for domestic use. But, which one should you go for? Well, Washerdaddy has a wide range pressure washer collection along with a trip and tick for your regular use, which is worth checking.