News, Culture & Society

Jake Paul reveals he has sent Conor McGregor’s team proof of funds for $50million fight offer

Jake Paul reveals he has sent Conor McGregor’s team proof of funds for $50m fight offer as outspoken YouTube boxer says the Irishman’s representatives ‘put their tail between their a**’ when they realised ‘this kid ain’t playing’

  • Jake Paul has revealed he has sent Conor McGregor’s team proof of funds 
  • The YouTuber has offered the UFC star $50m to take him on in a boxing fight 
  • His team ‘put their tail between their a**’ when seeing the proof, Paul says
  • The 23-year-old recently knocked out former NBA player Nate Robinson 

Jake Paul has insisted that his $50million offer to fight Conor McGregor is legitimate, as the outspoken YouTuber revealed he has sent the UFC star’s team proof of funds. 

Earlier this month, Paul claimed he is ‘dedicating his life’ to beating the Irishman in the boxing ring following his knock-out victory against former NBA player Nate Robinson. 

The 23-year-old has been campaigning hard on social media to secure a fight with the former two-weight UFC world champion. 

Jake Paul (R) has revealed he has sent proof of funds of a $50m fight offer to Conor McGregor

The 23-year-old YouTuber is campaigning for a boxing fight with the former UFC champion

The 23-year-old YouTuber is campaigning for a boxing fight with the former UFC champion

Paul shared a video last week in which he offered McGregor $50m to face him in the ring

Paul shared a video last week in which he offered McGregor $50m to face him in the ring

Paul recently shared a clip of himself with a $50million cheque addressed to McGregor urging the Notorious to take the fight, while the American released footage of an altercation between himself and McGregor’s team-mate Dillon Danis. 

And Paul has stressed that the mega-money offer is for real, revealing that McGregor’s team ‘put their tail between their a**’ when they saw proof of the $50m being available.

‘We’re talking to his team,’ Paul told TMZ Sport. ‘[Conor] looked at my DM on Instagram. But, we’re talking to his team.

McGregor is fighting Dustin Poirier on January 23 and has not responded to Paul's call out

McGregor is fighting Dustin Poirier on January 23 and has not responded to Paul’s call out

‘When we sent them the proof of funds they like put their tail between their a**… they’re like “This little crazy kid ain’t playing.”‘

For now, McGregor is focused on the immediate future, with the Irishman set to make his UFC return on January 23 when he takes on Dustin Poirier at UFC 257.

The 32-year-old faced the Diamond back in 2014 and won via knockout. The same result this time around will give McGregor a huge boost as he looks to reclaim the lightweight crown in 2021.

McGregor has competed just once in boxing, when he took on Floyd Mayweather in August 2017. The UFC star was stopped in the tenth round. 

The American has won both of his professional fights, recently knocking out Nate Robinson

The American has won both of his professional fights, recently knocking out Nate Robinson



Read more at DailyMail.co.uk