Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox’s private jet birthday trip to Mexico makes emergency landing after the plane lost a tire during take-off
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox boarded a private jet for Mexico on Friday
- However they were forced to emergency land after the plane lost a wheel during take-off around 11am
- The plane safely landed at Ontario International Airport around 2pm
- They were a total of 12 passengers on the aircraft and they are yet to de-plane
- Aniston, Cox, and screenwriter Molly Kimmel were aboard the Gulfstream Aerospace IV plane
Jennifer Aniston and her Friends co-star Courteney Cox were jet-setting to Mexico for a birthday trip but were forced to make an emergency landing on Friday.
The two actresses were in Aniston’s private jet bound for Cabo San Lucas around 11am when the plane lost a wheel during take-off, according to the FAA.
Aniston, Cox and screen writer Molly Kimmel, wife to late-night host Jimmy Kimmel were all on board the Gulfstream Aerospace IV plane.
Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox’s private jet trip to Mexico on Friday was forced to make an emergency landing after the aircraft lost a tire during take-off
They were a total of 12 passengers on the aircraft and they are yet to de-plane, according to TMZ.
As a result the plane emergency landed at Ontario International Airport just after 2pm.
According to FlightAware, the aircraft touched down at 2:05pm PST, three hours after taking off.
The aircraft was forced to circle in the area for roughly three hours in order to burn off enough fuel to land the plane safely, according to Fox.
The City of Ontario Police and Fire Departments speedily responded to the airport to assist the plane in landing, according to airport officials.