News, Culture & Society

Jennifer Hawkins reveals a typical day on her plate and her exercise regimen

She’s known for her incredible figure and has had huge success in the modelling world. 

And this week, Jennifer Hawkins revealed her day on a plate and how she keeps in such great shape.  

In an interview with 9Honey, the 34-year-old former Miss Universe revealed she follows the ’80:20 rule’, and likes to indulge in dishes including pasta and a decadent dessert.  

From fried eggs loaded with olive oil and butter, to indulging in pasta and a decadent caramel dessert: Jennifer Hawkins reveals her day on a plate and how she keeps in such good shape

The blonde stunner likes to eat to healthy meals 80 percent of the time and eats whatever she likes the other 20 percent of the time.

‘The other night we went to Bert’s [restaurant] at Newport and I had a pasta and I had a dessert with real caramel. It was heaven,’ she told the publication. 

‘You need to! I just can’t [eat healthily] all the time,’ she said, saying it’d be ‘boring’ if she did. 

It's all about balance! In an interview with 9Honey , the 34-year-old former Miss Universe revealed she follows the '80:20 rule'

It’s all about balance! In an interview with 9Honey , the 34-year-old former Miss Universe revealed she follows the ’80:20 rule’

What she eats: Jennifer confessed she eats 'a lot more fats now', and lists coconut oil, olive oil and butter as her favourites

What she eats: Jennifer confessed she eats ‘a lot more fats now’, and lists coconut oil, olive oil and butter as her favourites

Jennifer confessed she eats ‘a lot more fats now’, and lists coconut oil, olive oil and butter as her favourites.

She said she eats fired eggs with olive oil and spinach with butter, salt and avocado.  

One food she does try to avoid though is sugar, because it affects her energy levels.

When it comes to exercise, Jennifer said she’s given up running because of the tolls on the body. 

Instead, she now focuses on resistance training and Pilates. 

Another thing she swears by for her overall well-being is meditation. 

Her approach to exercise:  When it comes to exercise, Jennifer said she's given up running because of the tolls on the body

Her approach to exercise:  When it comes to exercise, Jennifer said she’s given up running because of the tolls on the body

Last year, before giving up running, she told Today Extra that she enjoyed cardio. 

She said: ’20 or 30 minutes of cardio three times a week I think is the best.’

When asked if her flawless figure is down to ‘hard work’ or ‘genetics,’ Jennifer said she’s tall, but she puts the hard work in.

‘I mean, I think my mum and dad or whatever, like I’m tall, but it’s definitely hard work,’ she said.

‘You have to run and do resistance training and oh my gosh.’  

'It's definitely hard work': Last year, before giving up running, she told Today Extra that she enjoyed cardio

‘It’s definitely hard work’: Last year, before giving up running, she told Today Extra that she enjoyed cardio

 

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk


Comments are closed.