- Joanna Krupa’s divorce from Romain Zago has been declared final
- Neither has requested alimony
- Krupa is currently dating Nico Santucci
- Krupa, 38, settled her defamation lawsuit against Brandi Glanville Krupa, 38, on August 1
- She sued Glanville, 44, for slander following an interview where she claimed the Polish model had a foul smelling vagina
- Glanville also said Krupa had an affair with Gigi and Bella’s dad Mohamed Hadid Krupa said the claims are false and sought $2 million in damages from Glanville The terms of the settlement are confidential
Supermodel and reality TV star Joanna Krupa and her Miami Beach nightlife entrepreneur husband were officially divorced this morning in a downtown Miami courtroom.
The former Real Housewives of Miami star, 38, and Romain Zago, her husband of four years, appeared in the courtroom and testified that their marriage is indeed ‘irretrievably broken.’
They provided the judge with signed copies of a confidential post-nuptial agreement and told them they both signed voluntarily and understand the conditions.
The 15-minute hearing concluded with Miami-Dade County Family Court Judge George Sarduy signing the final judgment and warning the torn lovebirds they need to abide by their agreement.
The final judgment obtained by DailyMail.com shows neither Krupa nor Zago, who owns the famous nightclub Mynt Ultralounge, asked for alimony. They have no children together.
The judgement comes just weeks after Krupa settled her longtime battle with her nemesis Brandi Glanville.
Joanna Krupa’s divorce from Romain Zago has been finalized in a Miami court, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.
Joanna Krupa and new boyfriend Nico Santucci were seen arriving for Nico’s 50th birthday celebrations at Catch Restaurant in Los Angeles on August 11