News, Culture & Society

Katie Price ‘DUMPED fiancé Carl Woods’ before ‘flirting with another man at boozy NTAs party’

Katie Price ‘dumped’ fiancé Carl Woods before ‘hitting the bottle’ during Wednesday’s appearance at the National Television Awards, according to guests at the annual event. 

The former glamour model, 43, made a red carpet appearance at the London ceremony with eldest son Harvey, 19, just weeks after an alleged assault that left her with facial injuries. 

But Katie, who was nominated in the Authored Documentary category for her show Harvey & Me, ‘knocked back’ booze and insisted she has broken off her five month engagement to Woods, The Sun reports. 

All over? Katie Price ‘dumped’ fiancé Carl Woods before ‘hitting the bottle’ during Wednesday’s appearance at the National Television Awards, according to guests at the annual event

An onlooker told the publication: ‘She was knocking back the wine and asking for vodka. She was telling people, “I’m single, I’ve dumped him” and was clearly focused on moving on. They had been constantly rowing, and she said she’d had enough.

‘She said she was back living at her house in West Sussex even though it wasn’t fully done up yet. But she was adamant she wouldn’t go back to his place. As far as she’s concerned, it’s over.’ 

‘Katie said she couldn’t handle it any more and wanted out.’ 

In good company: The former glamour model, 43, made a red carpet appearance at the London ceremony with eldest son Harvey, 19

In good company: The former glamour model, 43, made a red carpet appearance at the London ceremony with eldest son Harvey, 19

While guests were asked to remain in their seats between breaks during the live broadcast, guests claim Katie repeatedly got to her feet while gesturing towards the stage. 

Sources claim Katie – who was seated alongside actor Kiran Rai at the ceremony – later ‘flirted’ with an unnamed businessman at the ensuing after-party, where she remained after Harvey had been driven home. 

‘The pair of them were walking around the party together, and could have easily been mistaken for a couple. They were very flirty. She looked very tipsy and kept leaning in to him, almost as if to kiss him,’ the source added.   

Upsetting: The event took place just weeks after an alleged assault that left her with facial injuries (pictured)

Upsetting: The event took place just weeks after an alleged assault that left her with facial injuries (pictured)

It comes after police were called to an Essex property occupied by Katie at around 1.30am on August 23rd, with a man was subsequently arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour. He has since been released on bail.

Following the attack, photos showed Katie with a bruise on her cheek and an injured lip. The mother-of-five said that she was attacked as she watched TV inside the property. 

Katie’s fiancé later denied hitting her in a passionate Instagram post shared two weeks after the incident.

Not guilty: Katie's fiancé later denied hitting her in a passionate Instagram post shared two weeks after the incident

Not guilty: Katie’s fiancé later denied hitting her in a passionate Instagram post shared two weeks after the incident

Katie began dating former Love Island star Carl Woods in June 2020 and announced their engagement in April, just six weeks after her divorce from her third husband Kieran Hayler, 34, was finalised.

Despite the support of her loved ones, the glamour model still ‘doesn’t feel safe’, and has been beefing up the security in the wake of her attack.

Katie told The Sun: ‘I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.’

Katie said she was attacked as she watched TV – forcing her to flee in terror to her eldest son’s nearby home.

Low key: The couple were pictured together for the first time since the alleged assault a fortnight ago, when they arrived in a grey Bentley at Katie's £2million home in Surrey

Low key: The couple were pictured together for the first time since the alleged assault a fortnight ago, when they arrived in a grey Bentley at Katie’s £2million home in Surrey

He wrote: ‘I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to speculation and shocking abuse that I have received.

‘Anybody who thinks I hit Katie you’re completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of the situation.

‘I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told.’

The couple were pictured together for the first time since the alleged assault a fortnight ago, when they arrived in a grey Bentley at Katie’s £2million home in Surrey.

Terrifying: Despite the support of her loved ones, Katie still 'doesn't feel safe', and has been beefing up the security at her home in the wake of her attack

Terrifying: Despite the support of her loved ones, Katie still ‘doesn’t feel safe’, and has been beefing up the security at her home in the wake of her attack 

Katie began dating former Love Island star Carl Woods in June 2020 and announced their engagement in April, just six weeks after her divorce from her third husband Kieran Hayler, 34, was finalised.

Despite the support of her loved ones, the glamour model still ‘doesn’t feel safe’, and has been beefing up the security in the wake of her attack.

Katie told The Sun: ‘I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I ran away after being punched — I ran to Harvey’s house nearby and have now done damage to my feet, which I previously injured.’

Katie said she was attacked as she watched TV – forcing her to flee in terror to her eldest son’s nearby home.

She said the alleged assault was ‘unprovoked’, adding: ‘I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.’

Neighbours said they heard ‘loads of shouting and screaming’ on the night the model was rushed to hospital.

One neighbour told MailOnline: ‘There was something kicking off because I heard loads of shouting and screaming. It was definitely going off.

‘It was anti social and sounded like a load of p***heads coming back from the pub. There was a real kerfuffle. 

‘Then I saw a car parked across the road for ages. Around half an hour after that I heard loads of talking.

‘I came downstairs to see what was going, but I don’t know what time it was because I didn’t have my phone with me. I didn’t see or hear any cops. I didn’t see any blue lights.’

Another said: ‘We heard an argument at about 11pm. I didn’t hear anything at 1.30am when the police were supposed to have been called because I was asleep.

‘I know that Katie Price had been living next door. I don’t think I had heard any big arguments before last night.’ 

Source close to the star said friends and family have rallied around her to ensure she has the strength to pursue a conviction.

An insider told MailOnline recently: ‘It’s not true that she is dropping the case, but she is very scared and and is feeling emotionally vulnerable.

‘All her friends and family are behind her and will make sure she has the strength to pursue the case, so she is going full steam ahead.’  

 MailOnline has contacted a representative for further comment. 

Read more at DailyMail.co.uk