Kelsey Gramer’s actress daughter Spencer, 36, is rushed to hospital after having her arm slashed by a drunk man while trying to break up a fight outside an NYC restaurant
- Spencer Grammer was dining with a friend at The Black Ant in the East Village on Friday night
- A drunk man wandered into the area and began fighting with employees; the confrontation soon turned physical
- Spencer was among a number of diners who jumped in to help break up the fight; she had her arm slashed by a knife wielded by the intoxicated male
- She was rushed to Bellevue Hospital where she was treated for the injury
- Incidences of violent crime in New York City have been surging amid widespread anti-police protests
Kelsey Grammer’s actress daughter has been rushed to hospital after having her arm slashed by a drunk man in New York City on Friday night.
Spencer Grammer, 36, was dining with a male companion at The Blank Ant in the East Village when the intoxicated male wandered onto the premises and demanded a table around 11.30 pm.
The man reportedly began arguing with employees when he was rebuffed, and the incident soon turned physical.
Spencer – who is best known for voicing the character Summer Smith in the popular animated series Rick and Morty – then jumped in to try and diffuse the situation.
At that point, the incident turned physical and the drunk man pulled out a knife and slashed the star down her arm.
‘Everyone jumped out of their seats. About 15 people maybe. Everyone was trying to pull them apart, It looked like there was a full on brawl,’ one eyewitness told The New York Post.
Spencer’s dinner date, Jan Phillip Mueller, was also injured after trying to pull the knifeman away.
Kelsey Grammer’s actress daughter, Spencer (left) has been rushed to hospital after having her arm slashed by a knifeman in New York City on Friday night