Keto friendly chocolate chip cookies are one of those upbeat situations when the keto rendition is in the same class as the high carb variant.
In some cases, when you need to eat healthy, you should submit, even a bit. Be that as it may, these treats are truly astounding. Indeed, even my young analyzers, my hardest pundits, adored them and thought of them as “certainly deserving of a blog!
The Ingredients Used in this Recipe
You will just need a couple of fixings to set up these delicious treats (look down to the formula card to see the accurate sums):
- Unsalted butter
- Sweetener: Use Stevia Glycerite
- Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- Almond Flour
- Kosher Salt
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Dark Chocolate Chips
How to Make Keto Friendly Chocolate Chip Cookies
It’s super easy! Detailed instructions are Included on the Recipe card Below. Here are your Basic Steps:
- With an electric hand mixer, beat the butter, stevia, vanilla and egg.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Change from the electric mixer to a rubber spatula and double the chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon of 2 tablespoons to remove the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment. Flatten gently.
- Bake for about 14 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Almond Flour Tips
They come out wonderfully light. We do not recommend using almond flour in this recipe. In addition, we also recommend that you measure almond flour by weight if possible, to obtain the most accurate results.
Can we use a Sweetener other than Stevia?
You can probably use a granulated sweetener. We have to say that stevia glycerite almost lacks aftertaste, and the amount we use here is small, so don’t think stevia is a problem, even if you generally don’t like its taste.
What are the Best Keto Chocolate Chips?
Many people use the Lily brand of sugar-free chocolate chips to bake keto. But we will prefer to use the real thing andyou should like to use extra dark chocolate chips that you can buy on any online store.
How would we Make Sure that Cookies Remain Chewable?
The most ideal approach to ensure the treats are chewable is to cool them on the heating sheet and not on a cooling rack.
To what extent would you be able to Keep these Cookies with Chocolate Chip Keto?
We will in general rapidly experience these treats, so they never last more than 2 to 3 days in this house. In a water/air proof compartment at room temperature, you can store these treats for as long as 5 days.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
The magnificently delicate and chewy Keto agreeable chocolate chip treats are made with almond flour and additional dull chocolate chips, and improved with stevia
- Preparation Time 10 Minutes
- 15-minute cooking time
- Rest time20 minutes
- Total Time45 minutes
- Course:Dessert Chocolate Chips, Cookies, Keto
- Servings: 12 cookies
- Calories 180
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric hand mixer, mix the butter, stevia, vanilla and egg, mix until well incorporated.
- Gradually mix the almond flour, 1/2 cup at a time, until well mixed. Then mix the salt and baking soda.
- Using a rubber spatula, bend the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough into round tablespoons, two inches away, on the prepared cookie sheet. Flatten gently with your hand, as shown in the following video.
- Bake the cookies until golden brown. In my oven, which is quite accurate, this takes 14 minutes. Start checking after 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet, about 20 minutes, before enjoying them.
Approximate Nutritional information
- Keto friendly chocolate chip cookies
- Amount per serving (1 cookie)
- Calories 180 Calories from fat 144
- % Daily value*
- Fat 16g25%
- Saturated Fat 6g38%
- Sodium 59mg3%
- 6g2% Carbohydrates
- 3g13% Fiber
- 4g8% Protein
- The percentage of daily values is based on a 2000 calorie diet.