Though we currently witness the real boom for online crypto casinos, a lot of people barely understand how Bitcoin gamble works for real. How to start gambling with cryptos? This article will shed light on every tiny nuance of BTC gambling.
Key Terms in Bitcoin Gambling
If you just start your path at an online legit Bitcoin gambling, you may feel confused by the diversity of specific terms intrinsic to this niche. That is why we have compiled the list of key terms and expressions that are widely used in Bitcoin gambling.
- Bonus – a remuneration that Bitcoin casinos grant to players
- Bankroll – the appointed amount of money a player sets to gamble
- Deposit – a sum that a player replenishes his account with
- Wager – the number of times a player needs to win back a bonus
- House edge – the advantage of the gambling house
- RTP – a payback rate in BTC slots and other games
- Bet – the amount of money a player puts a stake in a game
- Chips – casino tokens of different value that gamblers use to place bets
- Betting limits – a table limit on a bet per spin
- Free spins – extra spins that a player wins in slots / a bonus from a casino
Bonuses at an Online Crypto Casino
As a rule, a crypto casino presents players with different bonuses for joining a site or for being loyal to this particular platform. The best online crypto casinos, such as 7BitCasino are very generous when it comes to promotions.
Types of bonuses at a crypto casino:
- Welcome bonus: This is a special promo for newly joined players. For example, the 7Bit casino sign-up bonus covers the first four deposits. In total, newcomers may get 5 BTC plus 100 complimentary free spins. To get the perk, users need to register at the site and top up their balance with a minimum required sum.
- Free spins: Online crypto casinos may gratify players with extra spins as a separate bonus offer or a part of some other promotion. For instance, 7Bit players receive 40 or 100 FS each Wednesday as a compliment for making a deposit.
- Reload bonuses: These are the so-called deposit match perks. Absolutely all casino players but not only newbies may count on reload bonuses from the house. As a rule, the match makes around 50% of the deposited amount.
- Cashback: A crypto casino may compensate players a certain amount of their losses over a day or week. At 7Bit, cashback makes 5-20%, which is more than generous. Cashback is a great opportunity for punters to recover their balance in case of an excessive loss.
- VIP promotions: Every respectful Bitcoin casino has a VIP club for privileged clients. VIP players usually receive many great extras: free spins, additional cashback, birthday gifts, and so on. They also may count on the assistance of personal VIP managers.
Bitcoin Gamble: Tips for Beginners
If you want to try Bitcoin gamble for the first time, obviously, you will need to get some BTC first. Nowadays, there is a colossal selection of online exchange platforms, such as Binance and Coinbase. Here, you may purchase Bitcoins, using your credit card or PayPal account.
After that, just link your crypto-wallet details to your online crypto casino account and make an opening deposit in BTC. Don’t forget to redeem your welcome bonus and provide a promo code if necessary. Withdrawing in Bitcoins occurs in the same manner.
Popular Bitcoin Casino Games
There are thousands of top-notch Bitcoin casino games out there. The undeniable favorites among the gamblers’ community are:
- Blackjack – a popular card game with simple rules and a high RTP of about 99%.
- Poker – comes in multiple variations at crypto casino sites (Texas Hold’em, Jacks or Better, etc.).
- Roulette – attracts all admirers of relaxing games of chance.
- Baccarat – a time-tested card game that rewards players with generous payouts.
- BTC slots – true hits among casino players due to exclusive features and sizable jackpot pools.
Gambling with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is easier than most people think. Plus, online crypto casinos guarantee total security and anonymity to their players, unlike ordinary sites. Bonuses in Bitcoin and a huge assortment of exclusive BTC slots make crypto casinos en vogue among millions of players worldwide.