Manchester City 0-1 Borussia Dortmund RECAP: Relive the action after Mario Gotze’s penalty saw off Pep Guardiola’s inexperienced team
- Manchester City took on Borussia Dortmund in a friendly on Saturday morning
- Riyad Mahrez is set to make his first start in the sky blue colours of City
- Joe Hart, who was away on loan last season, was expected to start in goal
- Manchester City starting XI: Bravo, E. Garcia, Denayer, Zinchenko, Luiz, Harrison, Foden, Diaz, Mahrez, Bolton, Nmecha
- Subs: Hart, Sane, Roberts, Grimshaw, Muric, Touaizi, Pozo, Dele-Bashiru, Garre, Humphreys, Matondo, Wilson, Ogbeta
- Borussia Dortmund starting XI: Hitz, Zagadou, Isak, Götze, Rode, Pulisic, Schmelzer, Burnic, Larsen, Toprak, Bockhorn
- Kick off is at 8.05pm local time (2.05am BST) at Soldier Field in Chicago
Riyad Mahrez made his first start in a Manchester City shirt against Borussia Dortmund on Saturday morning.
Mahrez, who is one of City’s most high profile transfers so far this summer, had been expected to be joined in the starting line-up by goalkeeper Joe Hart.
Hart returned back to Pep Guardiola’s side after a season-long loan at West Ham United.
Leroy Sane, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Phil Foden and Brahim Diaz were also expected to feature in the International Champions Cup match at Soldier Field in Chicago.
Relive all the action with Sportsmail’s TOM FARMERY with updates from JACK GAUGHAN in Chicago. Kick off was at 8.05pm local time (2.05am BST) on Saturday, July 21.
If you are reading this on our mobile app, please click here.