Melanie Sykes, 50, ‘moves on from her Italian toyboy Riccardo Simionato, 23, as she enjoys a cosy outing with tattooed model Jake Smith, 39’
Melanie Sykes has reportedly moved on from her romance with her Italian toyboy, as she was pictured enjoying a cosy outing with model Jake Smith.
The presenter, 50, was seen on a stroll with the hunk, 39, with sources claiming the pair were ‘very comfortable in each other’s company.’
Melanie had been enjoying a steamy fling with gondolier Riccardo Simionato, 23, with frequent trips to Venice last month, and even came under fire after failing to quarantine upon returning to the UK.
No more? Melanie Sykes has reportedly moved on from her romance with her Italian toyboy (pictured), as she was seen enjoying a cosy outing with model Jake Smith
In pictures obtained by The Sun, Melanie and Jake were seen deep in conversation as they walked through the park together in north London.
A source told the publication: ‘They seemed very comfortable in each other’s company and were lost in conversation. She was smiling a lot and he had her full attention.’
It’s thought Melanie recently responded to one of Jake’s Instagram posts with the comment: ‘You are a gorgeous creature in every way,’ to which he responded: ‘“Back at you.’
MailOnline has contacted representatives for Melanie Sykes for comment.
Looking good! The presenter was seen on a stroll with the hunk (pictured) with sources claiming the pair were ‘very comfortable in each other’s company’
Stunning: Melanie has been sharing regular snaps of her sensational gym-honed frame during the recent months (pictured after a recent yoga session)
It comes after Melanie flouted strict COVID-19 rules by flying to Italy to see her toyboy lover and not quarantining on her return to London.
Melanie was snapped in Venice visiting gondolier Riccardo on November 21, before flying home to the UK and parading around London on November 24.
Melanie shared photos of herself at The May Fair Hotel, inside on a bed, and strutting around on the street.
The presenter claimed to be filming at the posh venue, with ITN later apologising for not adhering to covid-19 protocols.
‘Filming with Melanie Sykes was mistakenly conducted without taking into account the covid protocols necessary after travel,’ a spokesperson said in a statement.
‘There was no deliberate attempt to break any rules. We apologise for the error and have reminded our teams of all COVID protocols.’
Four days apart: It comes after she flouted strict COVID-19 rules by flying to Italy to see her toyboy lover Riccardo Simionato and not quarantining on her return to London
What pandemic? ITN productions later apologised for filming with Melanie without adhering to COVID-19 protocols following her return from Venice last month
At the time, England was in its last week of a second national lockdown, with only essential travel being permitted and citizens were being told to stay at home.
Those that must travel – including British nationals – then had to self-isolate for a strict 14-day period.
Melanie and the gondolier, who is 27 years her junior, first enjoyed a six-day romance in Venice in October, after she paid him £72 for a half hour’s ride on his gondola.
She shared glimpses of her romantic getaway with Riccardo to Instagram in November, with the couple recently enjoying a day out in Lake Garda.
Shrewd: She later posted some evening snaps of her views across Venice with one follower asking – ‘If you were there a week ago, how come you’re not self isolating?