High-class escort who counts sports stars and celebrities among her clients reveals the staggering amount of money she can make in one weekend – and shares her dinner date tips
- Melbourne escort Hope Morgan revealed she can make $15k on a weekend
- Boasts a clientele list which includes AFL players and Australia’s top celebrities
- Morgan charges up to $1,500 for a dinner date and $4,000 for overnight stays
- Since the pandemic Ms Morgan moved to OnlyFans earning her $2k per month
A high-class escort from Melbourne has opened up about her profession, and shared some tips for the perfect dinner date.
Hope Morgan said business is booming and revealed she regularly makes up to $15,000 on weekends while being taken to some of Australia’s top restaurants.
Ms Morgan charges $1,500 for a dinner date and $4,000 for an overnight visit, and claims her clients include AFL players and celebrities.
Hope Morgan regularly earns $15,000 on a weekend as one of Melbourne’s most highly sought after escorts
Ms Morgan said she has worked in the industry for over six years but being an high-class escort wasn’t her first career choice.
‘It wasn’t my chosen path – no one grows up thinking they will be an elite companion,’ she told the Herald Sun.
‘I studied – I’m a qualified counsellor. When I started stripping on the weekend to earn extra money, I took to the adult industry like a duck to water.’
Morgan has spent over six years as an elite escort, charging $1,500 for a dinner date and $4,000 for an overnight visit
Ms Morgan said she loves her career and now couldn’t imagine herself in a normal job.
And after Covid-19 plunged Melbourne into multiple lockdowns, Ms Morgan said she turned to online services and now earns $2,000 a month from OnlyFans.
Ms Morgan said she only works face-to-face when it’s safe to do so but believes people prefer digital services even coming out of a lockdown.
A digital service from Ms Morgan involves a charge of $150 for 30 minutes, with the escort adding she doesn’t like to do longer bookings.
The high-class escort’s client list boasts afl and cricket players, including some of Australia’s biggest celebrities
Since Melbourne’s fifth lockdown ended Ms Morgan has been inundated with dinner date bookings from clients across the city, most from prestigious suburbs such as South Yarra and Brighton.
Surprisingly, a big part of her job simply involves companionship, as many of her clients are recently singled or widowed and looking for company.
While remaining tight-lipped surrounding the identity of her famous liaisons, Ms Morgan did reveal she’s brushed shoulders with some Australian A-listers.
‘Some of my clients have been AFL players and others are from the cricketing world,’ she said.
Ms Morgan was previously awarded top dinner date at the 2021 Australian Adult Industry Awards and is due to appear at Sexpo when it returns to Melbourne on November 5.
DINNER DATE TIPS FROM HOPE MORGAN
– Set up a date where your companion can dress up
– Give compliments, but make sure they are genuine
– Choose cheerful conversation topics early, and come up with questions that encourage you both to open up
– Thank your date with a follow up text and make sure they got home safely
– If you are interested in another date, wait a few days before making the suggestion
– If you are not interested, make yourself clear in a message the next day and tell them politely you are only after friendship – don’t ‘ghost or gaslight’