Millwall 3-2 Everton, RESULT– Marco Silva’s side dumped out of FA Cup fourth round in stoppage time after controversial clash at The Den
- Richarlison opened scoring for Everton before Lee Gregory nodded equaliser
- Cenk Tosun restored Everton’s lead with 18 minutes to play at The Den
- But three minutes later Jake Cooper controversially grabbed another leveller
- Murray Wallace pounced to secure stoppage time winner for the home side
- Millwall XI: Archer, Romeo, Hutchinson, Cooper, Murray Wallace, O’Brien (Skalak), Tunnicliffe, Leonard, Williams, Ferguson (Morison), Gregory (Pearce)
- Everton XI: Pickford, Coleman, Keane, Mina (Zouma), Digne, Andre Gomes, Gueye, Lookman (Walcott), Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Calvert-Lewin (Tosun)
- Everton travel to Millwall looking to avoid upset in FA Cup fourth round
- Championship side put battle against relegation to one side in cup clash
- The FA Cup fourth round tie at The Den kicks off from 5.30pm
Millwall dumped Everton out of the FA Cup in dramatic and controversial circumstances.
Everton broke the deadlock fortuitously as Richarlison’s shot from long range took a slight deflection and Jordan Archer made a hash of his attempt to push it to safety, allowing the ball to squirt over the line.
READ: The full match report from The Den here
Everton will be looking to avoid an upset in the FA Cup when they travel to Millwall for their fourth round clash at The Den.
The Toffees have been in inconsistent form in the Premier League and will be targeting a fifth round spot in pursuit of a first trophy for 24 years.
Millwall meanwhile have also had mixed results in the Championship this term as they battle relegation but will fancy their chances of pulling off an upset against Marco Silva’s side. Follow all the 5.30pm action here as it happens.
If you are using the app, please click here to view today’s live blog