Nottingham Forest are set to complete the signings of Huddersfield duo Lewis O’Brien and Harry Toffolo as they undergo their medicals TODAY… taking the newly promoted side’s summer spending past £70m
- Nottingham Forest are expected to take their summer spending past £70million
- They are set to sign Huddersfield pair Lewis O’Brien, 23, and Harry Toffolo, 26
- They are expected to undergo medicals today before signing long-term deals
- Forest have embarked on an ambitious spending campaign since promotion
- They have also completed the signing of Costa Rica midfielder Brandon Aguiler
Nottingham Forest are expected to take their spending past the £70million mark with the signings of Huddersfield pair Lewis O’Brien and Harry Toffolo.
The duo are expected to undergo medicals in the coming hours before signing long-term deals with the newly-promoted club.
Forest have embarked on an ambitious spending campaign since promotion – achieved after beating Huddersfield in the play-off final – and O’Brien and Toffolo will take the number of senior signings to nine.
Nottingham Forest are closing in on a £10m deal for Lewis O’Brien (pictured) and Harry Toffolo
They have also completed the signing of Costa Rica midfielder Brandon Aguilera who joins from LD Alajuelense on a four-year contract.
The 19-year-old will link up immediately with another Costa Rican club, Guanacasteca, on a six-month loan before rejoining Forest.
He said: ‘It’s a dream come true for me to come over to England and be part of this club, which has such rich traditions and history that’s known around the world.
‘The City Ground is fantastic stadium and I can’t wait to experience it in full voice in the future.’
Forest have also completed the signing of Costa Rica midfielder Brandon Aguilera (above) who joins from LD Alajuelense on a four-year contract