Disgraced comedian Louis CK is being eviscerated by former friends and others on social media after audio of his recent stand-up set was leaked on Sunday.
‘I hope Louis CK gets raped and shot at,’ said Ellen Barkin on Twitter.
When called out for her response, Bakin replied: ‘For all of you ready to jump on my back, think for a minute about how louis ck must talk about the women who outed him? what do you think he wishes on them? do you think he will assault a woman again? read up on serial sexual assault.’
Gemma Chan reacted by writing: ‘Masturbating in front of your colleagues and feigning remorse about it doesn’t make you interesting either.’
Comedian Louis CK attacked the Parkland high school shooting victims in leaked auto of his recent stand-up set performed at Governor’s Comedy Club on December 16. Pictured above performing in 2016
CK ranted about Parkland high school shooting survivors who have turned into gun reform activists saying: ‘Why do I have to listen to you? You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way.’ Parkland survivor David Hogg pictured speaking at the March For Our Lives rally against gun violence in Washington DC on March 24, 2018
Judd Apatow was also bothered by the comedian, writing: ‘This hacky, unfunny, shallow routine is just a symptom of how people are afraid to feel empathy. It’s much easier to laugh at our most vulnerable than to look at their pain directly & show them love and concern. Louis CK is all fear and bitterness now. He can’t look inward.’
CK sparked outrage for making fun of the Parkland High School shooting victims and saying he would rather live at the site of a former Nazi concentration camp than New York City during a stand-up set earlier this month.
Audio has been leaked of CK performing at a Long Island comedy club on December 16 in what was the comedian’s sixth sold-out show at the venue.
During the set, the comedian also told the crowd that he lost $35 million in a single day.
The appearance showcased the brash and unapologetic personality the comedian has adopted since he was accused of sexual misconduct by multiple woman, and leaked at the same time DailyMail.com spotted a carefree Kevin Spacey in Baltimore.
Spacey has also chosen comedy to undermine that accusations leveled at him, despite the fact that he will be arraigned on criminal charges next week.
‘They testify in front of Congress these kids…What are you doing? You’re young you should be crazy, you should be unhinged. Not in a suit saying ‘I’m here to tell you…’ F**k you,’ he said in the clip.
‘You’re not interesting because you went to a high school where kids got shot. Why does that mean I have to listen to you? Why does that make you interesting. You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way and now I gotta listen to you talking.’
All the while the audience can be heard laughing during what was the comedian’s sixth sold-out show at the club.
Students David Hogg, 18, and Emma Gonzalez, 19, became faces of the gun reform movement following the devastating Parkland shooting on February 14 where 17 people were killed at the hands of gunman Nikolas Cruz.
The comedian also made fun of youngsters and belittled gender-identity terms in his set.
THE RACIST, ABELIST, VILE JOKES OF CK’S LEAKED GIG
‘I live in New York. I f**king hate it now. I loved New York for 20 years. Now I’d rather be in Auschwitz, honestly. I mean Auschwitz now.’
– ‘[The Parkland survivors] testify in front of Congress these kids…What are you doing? You’re young you should be crazy, you should be unhinged. Not in a suit saying ‘I’m here to tell you…’ F**k you. You’re not interesting because you went to a high school where kids got shot. Why does that mean I have to listen to you? Why does that make you interesting. You didn’t get shot. You pushed some fat kid in the way and now I gotta listen to you talking.’
– ‘[Young people] are like royalty. They tell you what to call them. ‘You should address me as they/them. Because I identity as gender neutral.’ Okay. You should address me as ‘there,’ because I identity as a location. And the location is your mother’s c***. It doesn’t have to be that nasty, but it can be.’
– ‘You need to stop eating ice cream.’ I said, ‘You need to go f**k yourself. And don’t ever touch me again, you old fa**ot. You old f**king Jewish f*g. Get your f**king hands off me.’ You’re f**king with my ice cream, I get upset.
STOPPING USING THE WORD ‘RETARD’
– ‘But we started to feel shitty about it, so we changed it to ‘intellectually challenged.’ What the f**k, it’s—don’t name the kid a thing he can’t say out loud. An intellectual challenge is can you translate Shakespeare into Latin and make it rhyme. These kids are not intellectually challenged, they’re intellectually f**kin’ done. They are! It’s not their sport! But we decided we didn’t want to call them retarded because we call each other that, so we went back to Nelson and we said, ‘Listen, Nelson, I have something to tell you. You’re not retarded anymore.’
‘You mean I’m cured?’
‘No, not at all. We just don’t call you that, ’cause it’s a terrible thing to call somebody.’
‘But you called me that with—’
‘Yes, but not anymore, because we shouldn’t.’
And he’s trying to wrap his head around this, which is difficult for Nelson, ’cause he’s f**king retarded.
‘What’re you, gonna take away my birthday? My life is over, I don’t give a s**t. You can, you can be offended, it’s okay. You can get mad at me. Anyway. So why do black guys have big d**ks? Let’s talk about that for a minute.’
HIS OWN BAD YEAR
– ‘So what kind of a year did you guys have? I bet none of you had the same year that I had. You ever had a whole bad year. Did you ever have a year that sucks 365 s*** c*** days in a row. Did you ever have a time that it so sh**** that it starts to get funny?
– ‘I lost so much f***ing money. In a day. In one day I lost, I’m not going to tell you, but millions and millions of dollars. So you know it’s at least four, because three is millions and million. It was $35 million. I don’t give a f***, I’ll tell you.’
‘I’m so disappointed in the younger generation honestly because I’m 51 years old and I was 18 and in my 20s we were idiots. We were getting high doing mushrooms and sh*t…I was kind of excited to be in my 50s and see people in my 20s and be like these kids are crazy, these kids are nice…but they’re not!’ he said.
‘They’re just boring. F**king telling me you shouldn’t say that. What are you an old lady?…You should address me…as they/them because I identify as gender neutral. You should address me as there…because I’m a location…and the location is your mother’s c***,’ he added.
He compared them to royalty for demanding specific gender titles that they feel comfortable with.
The video of his set was posted on YouTube.
In his hour-long spiel he talked about his difficult year and how he lost $35million and alluded it to the sexual misconduct allegations against him.
‘I live in New York. I f**king hate it now. I loved New York for 20 years. Now I’d rather be in Auschwitz, honestly. I mean Auschwitz now,’ he said.
In previous sets he said he feels that everyone hates him and was booed in public.
The clip sparked outrage on Twitter with users calling him a ‘monster’.
Parkland shooting survivors Emma Gonzalez, David Hogg and Cameron Kaskey pictured above at a press conference for the March for Our Lives movement on June 4, 2018
The pair were quickly became nationally recognized activists for gun reform. Pictured above at the 2018 TIME 100 Gala in New York on April 24
‘I’m listening to the leaked Louis set and it’s very clear hes just going to tour red states for the rest of his life to rapturous crowds, like Trump,’ one Twitter user said.
‘There was always part of me that was hoping he’d turn things around, put out a better apology, and make a huge comeback…but I think that part of me just died listening to this,’ another said.
‘OMG, I just…I’m so embarrassed that I used to think he was funny. This isn’t even doubling down. He just went full on monster,’ one former fan tweeted.
‘Why were people in the audience laughing? He was mocking child survivors who watched their classmates get slaughtered?’ a critic wrote.
‘Making fun of the Parkland’ survivors/activists sure is a bold way to begin rebranding after sexual assault allegations. Yikes,’ another added.
The comedian returned to the comedy stage in August. There are no tour dates listed for him on his professional website.
Five women accused Louis CK of sexual misconduct in November 2017, which he later admitted to. The women were mostly comedians who said he asked to watch them masturbate or forced them to watch him masturbate.
For years rumors swirled that the comedian used his status and power to harass female comedians.
After the allegations arose, the comedian immediately confessed they were true.
‘These stories are true. What I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your d*ck isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly,’ he said in a statement released just a day after the allegations came forward.
Despite his confession, he faced no legal consequences for the sexual misconduct.
However, his stand-up special was cut from Netflix and his relationship with HBO and FX were also axed.
Just nine months later he returned to the spotlight.