News, Culture & Society

Precise Tucker dies after pretending to hang herself in prank


Buying or leasing a car in the UK? Check MOT of car before you do.

A seven-year-old girl has died two days after a prank she tried to play on her mom turned horribly tragic. 

Precise Tucker was left brain dead after she reportedly tied one end of a bathrobe belt around her neck and choked on a Doritos chip at her family’s kitchen in Queens, New York on Wednesday night.

Police announced she had died on Friday night. 

Her mother, Purity Baldwin, had told police that Tucker had a history of pulling pranks on the family that ‘involved her being physically injured or appearing to be deceased’. 

Precise Tucker, 7, (pictured) has died, police said on Friday. The little girl had been declared brain dead after her hanging prank went terribly wrong on Wednesday night

Tucker had tied one end of the bathrobe belt around her neck and the other on the handle of the refrigerator in the family's kitchen in Queens, New York 

Tucker had tied one end of the bathrobe belt around her neck and the other on the handle of the refrigerator in the family’s kitchen in Queens, New York 

Police sources said Baldwin, 39, told Tucker to ‘knock off the horseplay’ and then walked out of the room with her 15-year-old brother while the little girl was still tied to the refrigerator door, according to the New York Post. 

Tucker’s brother came back into the room and found the little girl choking around 8.30pm on Wednesday.

They called 911 and removed the chips that had become stuck in Tucker’s throat before starting CPR. 

Tucker was still tied at the neck and munching on potato chips when her mother, Purity Baldwin (pictured together), temporarily left the room

Tucker was still tied at the neck and munching on potato chips when her mother, Purity Baldwin (pictured together), temporarily left the room

Tucker's brother came back into the room and found the little girl choking. He and Baldwin removed the chips from her throat and began performing CPR

Tucker’s brother came back into the room and found the little girl choking. He and Baldwin removed the chips from her throat and began performing CPR

Neighbor Jose Rivera saw first responders put Tucker on a stretcher, ‘pushing on her chest as they ran’ into the ambulance. 

Tucker was taken to the Long Island Jewish Cohen Children’s Medical Center, where she began to breathe on her own again after CPR was administered. 

But by Thursday morning the little girl was on life support. 

A specialist had been called in the night before and Tucker failed every test, Baldwin’s sister told the newspaper.  

Police are investigating the incident. The family has no prior history with the Administration for Children’s Services. 

Neighbor Jose Rivera saw first responders put Tucker on a stretcher, 'pushing on her chest as they ran' into the ambulance

But by Thursday morning the little girl was on life support and was declared brain dead

Neighbor Jose Rivera saw first responders put Tucker on a stretcher, ‘pushing on her chest as they ran’ into the ambulance



Read more at DailyMail.co.uk


Comments are closed.