Did you know CBD is proving to be one of the best natural alternatives to prescription medicines for many different conditions with minimum side effects? If you take prescription medications, chances are you’ll experience adverse side effects. CBD is becoming an alternative to these opioids to help decrease these types of opioids and improve your health and wellness.
When we talk about CBD, there are many different types including CBD Oil Tinctures. In this post, you’ll know everything about it. So, keep reading to learn more!
What are CBD Tinctures?
CBD products are made from Hemp plants. However, the extraction of CBD content determines the nature of CBD products.
When CBD extraction is complete and alcohol is added, then it becomes a CBD Tincture. This CBD product is the best product for the fastest results. However, Pure CBD Oil Tincture can have a very bitter taste. That’s why many CBD users cannot consume it directly and prefer to add it to food products or get it flavored.
Due to extra bitter taste, CBD brands mix CBD Tincture with sweeteners or flavors that make it taste great. Add it to your morning coffee, in your post-workout smoothie, or buy it with flavor sweeteners such as mint, orange, or other tasty flavors.
Once you find the right product, the CBD Tincture reaches your bloodstream in a matter of minutes when you add it under your tongue, ultimately, providing you with the relief that you need. Some customers believe it’s best to use pure CBD oil Tinctures rather than other forms of CBD oil.
What is the Difference Between CBD Tinctures and CBD Oil?
There are minor differences in and oil vs a tincture outlined below:
- CBD oil has an essential oil base, and CBD Tincture has an alcohol base.
- CBD oil reaches your bloodstream through your liver, and CBD Tincture absorbs sublingually.
- CBD oil takes up to 30 minutes for relief, and CBD Tincture gives you relief in five minutes or less.
- CBD oil has a bearable taste, and CBD Tincture has a bitter taste unless it has flavor additives.
What Are The Benefits of CBD Tinctures?
- Tinctures are an easy and effective way to start on your CBD journey.
- By adding tincture oil under your tongue, CBD enters directly into your bloodstream for overall wellness.
- CBD tinctures provide quick, effective results
- CBD tinctures provide overall wellness to help with many different conditions such as pain relief, anxiety, sleep, and much more.
- You can add tinctures to your morning coffee, food, or your favorite post-workout smoothie.
What are the Risks and Side Effects of CBD Tinctures?
The following are the risks and side effects of Pure CBD Oil Tinctures.
- You may experience drowsiness. That’s why it should be taken before bed if these are your symptoms.
- Your appetite may change. It can increase too much or you’ll less of an urge to eat.
- Your digestion system can change its course. If you have a nice steady stool, it can convert it into loose bowel motions. In other words, it can cause diarrhea.
- Drymouth is one of the most common side effects of using a CBD Tincture.
Although there are minor side effects, the majority of CBD tincture users don’t experience any adverse side effects.
How to Use CBD Tinctures?
Pure CBD Oil Tincture is relatively easy to use. You just have to drop the required amount of tincture under your tongue and let it remain there for 90 seconds. During that time, it will absorb into your bloodstream through capillaries under your tongue.
If you feel that you cannot stand the bitter taste of it, then you can put Pure CBD Oil Tincture into any hot or cold beverage and consume it orally. Plus, you can also mix it with soup, coffee, milk, and any edible thing you’d like.
The dosage of Pure CBD Oil Tincture depends upon your required potency. So, consult your physician before you start your CBD journey. Dosage also depends upon your body weight and body chemistry. However, you can increase your dose gradually if you need better results over time. This will help you find the right product potency to help you gain the most benefits to increase your overall health and wellness.
During the first week, your body will start to adjust to the dose of CBD. You can gradually increase each week until you find the perfect dosage for you.
How Do I Buy Quality CBD Tinctures?
Consider the following things before buying Pure CBD Oil Tincture.
- The product must not have more than 0.3% THC in it. If you prefer 0.00% THC, use a broad spectrum CBD product that provides third-party testing.
- The product must prove that it is tested by an accredited third-party laboratory.
- The product has passed potency evaluation and safety testing for high-quality ingredients.
- The product does not have pesticides, heavy metals, mold, or microbes.
- Research the CBD brand and read their customer reviews. Once you find the right brand, you can start experimenting with their product line.
Always read the certificate of analysis of the product. This will give you all the information you need to find a quality product. Here is what to look for with a certificate of analysis (COA):
A COA tells you about:
- CBD potency, THC content, and other ingredients
- How much terpene content is present?
- Results of all safety tests
What are the Alternatives of CBD Tinctures?
If you do not want to use Pure CBD oil Tincture, then you can try other CBD products that might be better for you. Here are a few to try:
- CBD Pain Creams
- CBD gummies
- CBD topicals or salves
Remember, all of the above CBD products provide results in different ways and are used for different purposes.
In a Nutshell
CBD Oil Tinctures are a fast-acting CBD product. It may taste bitter to some, but flavor additives make it taste great. Once you find the right product, place a droplet under your tongue for 90 seconds. CBD will enter directly into your bloodstream and start to provide relief for many of the conditions you may be experiencing.
Glacier Organics offers high quality, broad-spectrum CBD Oil Tincture.
Check it for yourself use code: WELLNESS25 for 25% off your first purchase.